Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[Important] Staff Application

Vote RunYourShordie for SUPREME OVERLORD OF PIKA NETWORK OP FACTIONS

• Total voters
OP
OP
RunYourShordie

RunYourShordie

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
but i would like to add that you are actually a SkyBlock player that never got accepted into the OPFactions community, i think this is yet again one of your scams to get into the community.
thanks for agreeing, but I'm not sure as to where you got the idea that I am a skyblock player. I have ravaged the scenes of factions for long, and conquered upon my conquest for claiming the throne as the king of pika. I was hand-crafted by God for this duty and I shall embrace the glory.

zNqtix

Great Reporter
IGN: RunYourShordie

Hello fellow contributor to the pika-network forums, my in-game username is RunYourShordie and I believe that I would make a great staff member on this server, and the community of Op-Factions. I know that I can turn the tide of the server and bring in a greater experience for those who actively partake in the Op-Factions game modes. I will be building a wall, and making jartex network pay for it.

For this to become a reality, I need YOUR help. I need you to go into the comments of this post and show some support. This will be my campaign for the ultimate ruler of the pika-network op-factions game mode.

What I will do?:
-Less taxes
-Affordable Housing
-Increased military funding
-Better foreign relations
-Raid events
-Better PvP
-Good Anticheat

I am looking forward to your support. Once I obtain op on this server, I will create a faction and we will take over the world.

VOTE BELOW TO MAKE OP FACTIONS GREAT AGAIN.
100% +1

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN: RunYourShordie

Hello fellow contributor to the pika-network forums, my in-game username is RunYourShordie and I believe that I would make a great staff member on this server, and the community of Op-Factions. I know that I can turn the tide of the server and bring in a greater experience for those who actively partake in the Op-Factions game modes. I will be building a wall, and making jartex network pay for it.

For this to become a reality, I need YOUR help. I need you to go into the comments of this post and show some support. This will be my campaign for the ultimate ruler of the pika-network op-factions game mode.

What I will do?:
-Less taxes
-Affordable Housing
-Increased military funding
-Better foreign relations
-Raid events
-Better PvP
-Good Anticheat

I am looking forward to your support. Once I obtain op on this server, I will create a faction and we will take over the world.

VOTE BELOW TO MAKE OP FACTIONS GREAT AGAIN.
Hello there!

You can apply for staff by clicking this link.

Regards,
Bumbrah

OP
OP
RunYourShordie

RunYourShordie

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Thank you for your support PIYUSHGAMEBOSSOP. It is very appreciated 🙏

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Pika is mine bro dont take it from me

ThePokeLeader33

Great Reporter
Honestly, you can't just become staff working on only one gamemode. You won't get accepted if you only wish to become staff to help this one community. Being a Staff Member means you help the WHOLE server, punishing rule breakers and making it a better and safer place. Overall -1

ThePokeLeader33

Great Reporter
Honestly, you can't just become staff working on only one gamemode. You won't get accepted if you only wish to become staff to help this one community. Being a Staff Member means you help the WHOLE server, punishing rule breakers and making it a better and safer place. Overall -1
If you think you can get staff helping one gamemode, think again and apply for a better cause.