Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[Important] Staff Application

Vote RunYourShordie for SUPREME OVERLORD OF PIKA NETWORK OP FACTIONS

• Total voters

RunYourShordie

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN: RunYourShordie

Hello fellow contributor to the pika-network forums, my in-game username is RunYourShordie and I believe that I would make a great staff member on this server, and the community of Op-Factions. I know that I can turn the tide of the server and bring in a greater experience for those who actively partake in the Op-Factions game modes. I will be building a wall, and making jartex network pay for it.

For this to become a reality, I need YOUR help. I need you to go into the comments of this post and show some support. This will be my campaign for the ultimate ruler of the pika-network op-factions game mode.

What I will do?:
-Less taxes
-Affordable Housing
-Increased military funding
-Better foreign relations
-Raid events
-Better PvP
-Good Anticheat

I am looking forward to your support. Once I obtain op on this server, I will create a faction and we will take over the world.

VOTE BELOW TO MAKE OP FACTIONS GREAT AGAIN.

Attachments

• KING OF PIKA.png
    KING OF PIKA.png
    380.4 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
OP
OP
RunYourShordie

RunYourShordie

Ultimate Legendary Pika
very mid tier factions player but +1 for good speech
i made you who you are today. Without me you would still be pvping north of spawn making Bedwars montages. I picked you up off the streets and showed you a better life. I hope you continue to use what i've taught you to gain viewers and bring forth a new era on pika network op factions.

YouTubeMemes

Legendary Pika
hey guys looking for pvp faction am good cannoner and can build base well and can protect faction with pvp skill in soccer or spawn