Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I'm so proud of you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Hello Prisoners!

So tonight when i spent 1 hour in the prison, there was NO hackers, NO spammers and everybody was friendly and followed all the rule.

I am very happy, because one of the best atmosphere is in the prison server.

Keep it up!

116862155.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bolja

Bolja

Legendary Pika
There was a guy who thought my picture was racist because there was only a black man in the jail, so he attacked me (discord). I'm asking, if only a white man in the jail, thats would be racist too ? To be honest i didnt even notice the man's color because to me there is no difference beetwen black or white or anything else. But if it's hurt somebody, of course its cant be a problem to me to change it. Now there are 2 people in the jail, a white and a black one. Sorry if i hurt somebody with the previous one.

Have a nice day!

Last edited:

Jeckicorn

Veteran
There was a guy who thought my picture was racist because there was only a black man in the jail, so he attacked me (discord). I'm asking, if only a white man in the jail, thats would be racist too ? To be honest i didnt even notice the man's color because to me there is no difference beetwen black or white or anything else. But if it's hurt somebody, of course its cant be a problem to me to change it. Now there are 2 people in the jail, a white and a black one. Sorry if i hurt somebody with the previous one.

Have a nice day!
Best edit ever!
Nice grammar and vocabulary by the way.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Your telling me absolutely no BS happened in prison for more than 5 mins?

FearThePro

Pika Member
yeah pika has started to ban hackers more often and i agree its better. Well done PikaStaff keep up with the good work

boiQMM

Epic Pika
That is amazing. Good job @Bolja. Keep up the good work and good work pika crafters for creating a peaceful society. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.