Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

You guys ruined kit pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melios444

Banned
"Retarded members not be able to see what the helpers do and do not know what grammar means."
Your first sentence does not make sense. I got falsely banned just because of lag which made the helper assume I had kill aura. That comes to show that with reasonable suspicion that is more than enough to ban a member. What happen to beyond the reasonable doubt? hmmm. And don't come talk to me about grammar when your first sentence is already a fragment.
"Retarded members not be able" Read your shit before you start trying to start shit.

"and do not know what grammar means." I'm afraid you poor choice of words is beyond repair. Seems to me you still need English lesson based on how you trying to rebuttal my statements.

"and without them there wouldn't be as much bans. Appreciate them, they do this all without getting paid."
Hmmm I respect those who actually bans legitimate hackers. In this case I was banned wrongfully. Stop trying to make yourself look good by supporting all those helpers. Out of 10 helpers there will always be a couple that straight up don't know wtf they doing.
All i can say just make a ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.