Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

So This What Can Happen To Every Single one of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Darqneez

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
lol staff aint replying lolollllo ahahah
that's true but we gonna keep pushing this post until they replay if they don't replay I'm gonna contact some YouTubers and I make a video exposing them.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
that's true but we gonna keep pushing this post until they replay if they don't replay I'm gonna contact some YouTubers and I make a video exposing them.
i wouldn't be surprised if this thread randomly got deleted/locked for no reason you know, the staff definitely don't delete/lock posts that criticize the server/them

this post also will definitely not get locked yes very much yes

OP
OP
Darqneez

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
i wouldn't be surprised if this thread randomly got deleted/locked for no reason you know, the staff definitely don't delete/lock posts that criticize the server/them

this post also will definitely not get locked yes very much yes
yeah exectly. so we just keep pushing

krsy123

Legendary Pika
Can't wait to see a staff comment on this post. I wonder what they'll say.

Alparo_

Great Reporter
aight so im not just responding cuz dark is someone i know. can some of the smartpants staff that repeated eachother say a better way to SAY the servers name without being it dark's way. all here know (at least i hope they know cuz some are staff for years) that it needs a "." to type a full IP. 90% of the servers use .net .com and this one is from the less than 10% which uses the same ip as its name. CLEARLY and i reapeat CLEARLY a server like pika didn't really took notice at those ips and didnt make a rule about them right? how can a community this big, "strong", and top tier be this clumsy and sorry not sorry for expression but dumb as fuk??? Answer me this, people get 2nd chances for being perma MUTED and perma BANNED for things they did do and are still doing but a guy can't get a second chance cuz of a hole in ur god damn rules?? I never liked this staff team and never will idc who gets butthurt, all just follow, no1 has the brains and ballz to step up and do something about situations. they trained u wrong if u ask me and no im not gonna speak from experience since ive never been one and never wanna be a staff on this server. every single being on this server knows that some staff are way more corrupt than they look like. if the truth hurts u its not anyones fault u are gentle and weak af. he has a valid point and yall are too afraid to admit it. tbh i wouldnt be surprised if someone took cash to get dark off the server. god knows how much i have to say about all this weird sht going on here which everyone thinks its "better" and "perfect" but dont get surprised when ur server dies and ur left with nothing but a 1 donor whose gonna reconsider his stuff invested on this shthole. lets not pretend it wasnt all about the money since day 1. i havent been here that long to talk sht abt the begin of this but im here in the present and if the community is like this for as long as ive been here, i dont even want to imagine how will it be in the next 6 months. anyone who thinks different can suck my fkin pepe and keep their mouth busy. fkin done with these bullshts. first my homie HuecoMundo gets banned for ban evading and STILL WAITING ON THE UNBAN TO BE DENIED OR ACCEPTED. which btw wasnt his fault saying this again loud and clear. unban both of them and we good. one more thing. When will this bullsht on the server gonna stop and when owners gonna start taking responsibility about the actions that happened in the past few months on this server? pce and fk urselves
you explained how this server wroks

Alparo_

Great Reporter
When i comed on this server first time i was like i love this server men,every1 is good,but then when they started abusing it you knowed how things gonna end plus i didn't sped any cent on this server "thanks god",your one of the biggest donators and og's here but in this situation staff whos the most anoyying here would ignore this

OP
OP
Darqneez

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
When i comed on this server first time i was like i love this server men,every1 is good,but then when they started abusing it you knowed how things gonna end plus i didn't sped any cent on this server "thanks god",your one of the biggest donators and og's here but in this situation staff whos the most anoyying here would ignore this
I spent over 7 years here I'm literally here from the start... from day 1 till now and I'm fighting against those types of things ( abuse / bad anti-cheat / updates.....)
my only goal is trying to help to make this server a better place for members of this community but every new owner just after few days become way worse than the last one. my biggest problem with this journey that there are so many kids and people who don't give an FK about their rights only a few people are supporting and pushing those types of exposer... but i won't give up I'll keep fighting for you guys even if I get banned or muted or whatever I'm here and I will always be here till the last day.

Alparo_

Great Reporter
I spent over 7 years here I'm literally here from the start... from day 1 till now and I'm fighting against those types of things ( abuse / bad anti-cheat / updates.....)
my only goal is trying to help to make this server a better place for members of this community but every new owner just after few days become way worse than the last one. my biggest problem with this journey that there are so many kids and people who don't give an FK about their rights only a few people are supporting and pushing those types of exposer... but i won't give up I'll keep fighting for you guys even if I get banned or muted or whatever I'm here and I will always be here till the last day.
i'm pretty sure 90% of staff is there not to help people,just to "i am admin :D" or any type of staff ranks,sadly owners dont look or care for the staff team who can't answer on simple questions

OP
OP
Darqneez

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
i'm pretty sure 90% of staff is there not to help people,just to "i am admin :D" or any type of staff ranks,sadly owners dont look or care for the staff team who can't answer on simple questions
that's true for a fact... it's pathetic

OP
OP
Darqneez

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
Read this guys the same guy who banned me for the same thingadaddaa.PNG1.PNG

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    262.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited: