Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I lost a free god rank coucher

AymanBlazer

Epic Pika
so i was using my vote keys and I was already on a kit when I used I got seasonal god rank but unfortunately my inv was full idk where it went can anyone help me

Mute

Great Reporter
so i was using my vote keys and I was already on a kit when I used I got seasonal god rank but unfortunately my inv was full idk where it went can anyone help me
Well no one can do anything sad

Outscale

Banned
It fell out of your inventory and someone probably picked it up, I know it sucks, but there is nothing that can be done about it.. next time be more careful.

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
I think even if something could be done about it, you'd more than likely need proof you actually had it. Sorry that you lost your god rank voucher by the way- that really sucks.

Stormidity

Veteran
can do nothing bout it mate next time MAKE sure that ur inv has some space

OP
OP
AymanBlazer

AymanBlazer

Epic Pika
My disappointment is Immeasurable, And my day is ruined,
Thanks

qN1c

Unlucky I guess, that almost happened to me before 2 months.

Ninja_4685

Legendary Pika
Hey!
I am not sure but i think you can contact staff and either the get voucher or something else