Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Enter for a free 50eu steam giftcard

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFKRZ

Banned
Because Pika got a new site, I have to make an introduction again. Great isn't it?

So my name is Vladimir, I was born in Pavlovsk, Russia. I'm currently 14 years old but in 8 days I'll be 15. When I was 7 I moved to Poland with my parents and 4 brothers. My life is great, I play CSGO and Minecraft.

So I started playing Minecraft in 2014 because my brother recommended it to me. It was a cute little game back then that just went into its prime time. In the 2 years that I played minecraft I have learned a lot of things about hacks and commands by joining Russian servers, which believe me, are worse than anything you have ever witnessed in your entire life. For 9 months I went from server to server, I've learnt a lot which is a nice thing because you never know, maybe someday you will need it (not like I'll come far in life with it).

In January of 2015 I have joined Pika, that was the first English server I joined and I've noticed the difference the first time I joined. I have played on here for 7 months until I decided to quit because I discovered CSGO, like gosh. So not too long ago I've decided to play again. First I joined the server to see what's new, and I'm impressed to be honest. The server has improved a lot and has got a lot of new gamemodes. Then I joined discord to talk to some old friends and a few days ago i've made a forums account because as I already said, my old one is on the old forums. I never really join ts3 because I don't enjoy using because discord is a lot easier to use.

(PS. I'm giving away free P250 Sand Dune's, comment if you want one.)

DODE2K

Veteran
How come discord is easier than teamspeak
Teamspeak is way easier than discord +most of staff members is online there 24/7 and they can't disable their pm on ts so you pm them anytime u want

and btw wb

OP
OP
NFKRZ

NFKRZ

Banned
How come discord is easier than teamspeak
Teamspeak is way easier than discord +most of staff members is online there 24/7 and they can't disable their pm on ts so you pm them anytime u want

and btw wb
It's because i always use it while playing CSGO. The sound is a lot better on discord etc.. it's just because I use it way more.

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
That's why the motto of Discord is "Say goodbye to Skype and Teamspeak" xD
Anyways, welcome back to Pika!

DirkieXP

Banned
Welcome,
I just do not understand why you would name your introduction as clickbait xD

But anyway welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.