Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I had a sad day, having a sad experience

JerryMine

The Pika
Yes I am playing bedwars like i usually do. In the early morning, everything is normal as usual (people aren't strong).

However, when I play bedwars at afternoon, strange things began to happen.
More pros getting me 8 block-ed, which is really unusual. Me using labymod checked their ping and found 200ms, which means it might not be legal.

When I was struggling and I think they are hacking, I used bandicam to record every single match when I died and became spectator.

To my shock, I recorded 2 players playing bedwars illegally. For some reasons, I won't mention who are they.

In my earlier match, they were not using hacks. When we start fighting, he hackusated me. But then, now he is hacking!

And the teammate with him is also together, about every single match they go into! Many other players realize that he is hacking and had quitted the match. I felt sorry for them.

In the first record, I finally realize they were hacking, because they hit me through walls, but i did not have that recorded down... I immediately grabbed my cam and start recording them when I was spectator mode that round. I found out that they are exploiting this bug:

spawn area locked with endstones, which means when you respawn, you are stuck inside blocks, You can't go anywhere else.

In the other match, I rushed to the other teams and told them to break my bed so I can get a better 3rd person cam. That's not counted as teaming, right?

I then saw a clip which he actually uses safewalk and fastplace. I recorded that clip for 10 seconds. His teammate is also with him in two of these recorded scenes.

But then, I was filled with horrid. I thought the other teammate was innocent, but no! I saw a clip of him hitting a person FROM BEHIND! the worst thing is, it even did a 3 block kb! I am for sure that it is a 360 degree killaura.

What a bad experience. I hope that the staff accepted my report so he can't stay long in this server.

Luppeeyz

Banned
While you could've hacked for yourself and not getting rekted by them but you didn't. Those 2 not even "sad"

OP
OP
JerryMine

JerryMine

The Pika
While you could've hacked for yourself and not getting rekted by them but you didn't. Those 2 not even "sad"
that is kind of true but no I want to be legitly good at bedwars

well I kind of find it harder to pvp at lower ping LOL everything around me is too fast

OP
OP
JerryMine

JerryMine

The Pika
bro, don't like that lah, bro

also bro: bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh-

UpperGround

Great Reporter
bro, don't like that lah, bro

also bro: bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh-
bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh

OP
OP
JerryMine

JerryMine

The Pika
Some day they will fix the alert system.. you have to refresh everytime to see if someone replyss......

Unefficient forum?

OP
OP
JerryMine

JerryMine

The Pika
Insufficient funds to upgrade forums :coffee:
ok i get it... what more can we hope to have in a cracked server :/
also lel oh my gosh update so slow you know the previous /paytoggle? its been about 3 months or more

OP
OP
JerryMine

JerryMine

The Pika
yea totally! i can't do anything either!

Jevil: im on a fuvking wheelchair :'(

idk play bedwars lmao
bedwars suck I created this post to mention that everyone is hacking

and then you know _zWitch right and his teammate sasuke thingy freaking use anti kb -75 and say w tap gives you those benefits while not reducing speed and is ping 300