Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to make your server better!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xShadowTheHokage

1) Get a Ban system.
Like on Other servers they have like a ban system like Badlion has GCheat and Hypixel has Watchdog. We need a ban system so we can keep our precious stats and not rage and slam computers.
2) No stupid like unfairness
Yeah so every time i report NO ONE COMES and then im stuck dealing with hackers and campers. BUT WHEN SOMEONE ELSE REPORTS THEY AUTOMATICALLY GET THEM AND I GET A SO CALLED ''WARNING''. FIX IT OMG SO UNFAIR
3) Practise PvP
So on Practise Pvp you should be able to pick up buckets and mine in Build and Iron UHC or else what is the point of having tools we cant use

-Shadow was here.
Ps we deserve to keep our precious ones (my stats)

Zrotix

Epic Pika
1) Get a Ban system.
Like on Other servers they have like a ban system like Badlion has GCheat and Hypixel has Watchdog. We need a ban system so we can keep our precious stats and not rage and slam computers.
2) No stupid like unfairness
Yeah so every time i report NO ONE COMES and then im stuck dealing with hackers and campers. BUT WHEN SOMEONE ELSE REPORTS THEY AUTOMATICALLY GET THEM AND I GET A SO CALLED ''WARNING''. FIX IT OMG SO UNFAIR
3) Practise PvP
So on Practise Pvp you should be able to pick up buckets and mine in Build and Iron UHC or else what is the point of having tools we cant use

-Shadow was here.
Ps we deserve to keep our precious ones (my stats)
This is a nice... guide! Like Xomayu said, you should put it in the Suggestion Forum Topic.

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
+1 i agree with the anticheat thing as sure an anticheat might not catch all hackers but it will catch some resulting in more time for staff to van the other hacker/do staff things

DqrkneZz

Veteran
+1 i agree with the anticheat thing as sure an anticheat might not catch all hackers but it will catch some resulting in more time for staff to van the other hacker/do staff things
Pika already has a working anticheat but it has room for improvement.

Since you have already been told to post this in another section, requesting lock.

DoXyYHD

Veteran
1) We already have a ban system - here
2) We check everyone's reports, it doesn't really matter who reported.
3) I hope it will be fixed, once new updates come to Practice server.

Locking

Status
Not open for further replies.