Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hi ! It's me, StoPizza.

StoPizza

Veteran
Hayo !

I've decided to introduce myself in order to leave some sort of mark on the forums.

So hi, My name is Koren, I'm 18 from Israel. I'm a dancer, I've been dancing breakdance for 8 years and Boxing for around 2 years.
I joined Pika back at around Dec 2012. This is the first server I've ever joined, I used to play a lot of SkyWars back then, me and my friends used to jump into an end portal in order to get into the match, big fun.
At around 2014, Pika released SkyBlock. This is the first time I've ever played SkyBlock and started grinding all day with my friends, the good old days. 2 Years later Pika had 2 different types of SkyBlocks, SkyBlockIce and SkyBlockFire, this is where I started loving SkyBlock and playing with knowledge of how do actually do stuff.
I took a little break and came back at 2018! Pika was a whole new server and well orgenized unlike back then. After falling in love with the community and a few staff members, I've decided to apply for staff at August, 2019.
Shortly before, I started competing on SkyBlock for fun with a few online friends I met on Pika. Slowly, after becoming a staff member I established a clan called 'Ruin' and we went tryhard all day every day.
After giving a lot for the SkyBlock community and for Pika in general, at August 2021 I had to resign. I achieved the thing I wanted the most, Administrator position. The role I worked so hard to get. I only request for 1 thing in return, to be remembered. I might comeback one day, but it won't be soon. Until then I'll hop around to say hi from time to time.

Thank you Pika for teaching me so much and giving me tools that will accompany me for the rest of my life.
Thank you for the good and bad, gotta remember both.

Thank you for reading!
Pizza out <3

2021-01-24_04.00.37.png

Last edited:

Tihispap

Great Reporter
A piece of an artist. Hope to see you soon Stopizza!!

~Best Regards,
Tihispap

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hayo !

I've decided to introduce myself in order to leave some sort of mark on the forums.

So hi, My name is Koren, I'm 18 from Israel. I'm a dancer, I've been dancing breakdance for 8 years and Boxing for around 2 years.
I joined Pika back at around Dec 2012. This is the first server I've ever joined, I used to play a lot of SkyWars back then, me and my friends used to jump into an end portal in order to get into the match, big fun.
At around 2014, Pika released SkyBlock. This is the first time I've ever played SkyBlock and started grinding all day with my friends, the good old days. 2 Years later Pika had 2 different types of SkyBlocks, SkyBlockIce and SkyBlockFire, this is where I started loving SkyBlock and playing with knowledge of how do actually do stuff.
I took a little break and came back at 2018! Pika was a whole new server and well orgenized unlike back then. After falling in love with the community and a few staff members, I've decided to apply for staff at August, 2019.
Shortly before, I started competing on SkyBlock for fun with a few online friends I met on Pika. Slowly, after becoming a staff member I established a clan called 'Ruin' and we went tryhard all day every day.
After giving a lot for the SkyBlock community and for Pika in general, at August 2021 I had to resign. I achieved the thing I wanted the most, Administrator position. The role I worked so hard to get. I only request for 1 thing in return, to be remembered. I might comeback one day, but it won't be soon. Until then I'll hop around to say hi from time to time.

Thank you Pika for teaching me so much and giving me tools that will accompany me for the rest of my life.
Thank you for the good and bad, gotta remember both.

Thank you for reading!
Pizza out <3

View attachment 33284
I will always remember you, sweetheart ❤

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
I'll never forget ruin, all its members, events we hosted and especially famous head shop.
Thank you for a lot of memories and I hope to see you come back one day and revive Ruin :)

OP
OP
StoPizza

StoPizza

Veteran
I'll never forget ruin, all its members, events we hosted and especially famous head shop.
Thank you for a lot of memories and I hope to see you come back one day and revive Ruin :)
You're a real one, thank you for everything btw. 10/10 on the head shop in my igloo.