Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello! New Member

Symuhn

Hello everyone,

I am new to the forums, but not the server, and if I had known there was a forum when I joined the server I would have made an account right away, sorry about that! Anyways, I have been playing Minecraft for about three years now, and I have been loving every moment of it, this game has brought so many great friends and experiences that I truly enjoy.

Outside of gaming, my favorite things to do are to draw, watch Pokemon, and keep aquarium fish and land hermit crabs.

Thanks for having me on the forums!

Regards,
Symuhn

Panas

Banned
Hello everyone,

I am new to the forums, but not the server, and if I had known there was a forum when I joined the server I would have made an account right away, sorry about that! Anyways, I have been playing Minecraft for about three years now, and I have been loving every moment of it, this game has brought so many great friends and experiences that I truly enjoy.

Outside of gaming, my favorite things to do are to draw, watch Pokemon, and keep aquarium fish and land hermit crabs.

Regards,
Symuhn

Panas

Banned
I like watching Pokémon too but I like also doing origami. What do you play most on pika network? Bed wars,skyward or others?

Hellific

Veteran
Hello everyone,

Regards,
Symuhn
Welcome

Luppeeyz

Banned
Well, nice to see new player introductions. We can play sometimes, any gamemode you want. Just give IGN and Disocrd and BAAMM, we are now FRIEND. :D