Hello! New Member

Search
Hello everyone,

I am new to the forums, but not the server, and if I had known there was a forum when I joined the server I would have made an account right away, sorry about that! Anyways, I have been playing Minecraft for about three years now, and I have been loving every moment of it, this game has brought so many great friends and experiences that I truly enjoy.

Outside of gaming, my favorite things to do are to draw, watch Pokemon, and keep aquarium fish and land hermit crabs.

Thanks for having me on the forums!

Regards,
Symuhn

Panas

Pika Member
Hello everyone,

I am new to the forums, but not the server, and if I had known there was a forum when I joined the server I would have made an account right away, sorry about that! Anyways, I have been playing Minecraft for about three years now, and I have been loving every moment of it, this game has brought so many great friends and experiences that I truly enjoy.

Outside of gaming, my favorite things to do are to draw, watch Pokemon, and keep aquarium fish and land hermit crabs.

Regards,
Symuhn

Panas

Pika Member
I like watching Pokémon too but I like also doing origami. What do you play most on pika network? Bed wars,skyward or others?

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
Hy welcome

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Symuhn
I like watching Pokémon too but I like also doing origami. What do you play most on pika network? Bed wars,skyward or others?
That’s pretty cool! I actually enjoy playing KitPvp a lot, but some skywars as well.

Thanks!

this guy is gonna apply for staff soon I’m calling it rn

Panas

Pika Member
Which one me?

_karamm

Trial
Trial
Hey there ! ,
Welcome to pika network !

Hello everyone,

Regards,
Symuhn
Welcome

Luppeeyz

Legendary Pika
Well, nice to see new player introductions. We can play sometimes, any gamemode you want. Just give IGN and Disocrd and BAAMM, we are now FRIEND. :D

Panas

Pika Member
ok nice guys hope to play with you someday

Luppeeyz

Legendary Pika
Not much of someday, It can be right now. :D