Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABZ_12

Hello guys, I am back from school. I missed the server I hope I can play here again everyday, cause well its really fun here.

I also suggest that: Replace the Vote crates prizes into, even more bigger prizes, so we will be able to get more votes and go to the top :D.....

Regards, ABZ_12, SB GOD.

JennySensei

Veteran
Welcome back, and also if you have any suggestions feel free to put it on the right content, thanks! this is also "off topic".

TenGU

Pika Member
welcome back and wow every is going to start school while u finished GG xD

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
The only god on Skyblock is me, but anyways Welcome Back!

krstecd

Pika Lover
Hello guys, I am back from school. I missed the server I hope I can play here again everyday, cause well its really fun here.

I also suggest that: Replace the Vote crates prizes into, even more bigger prizes, so we will be able to get more votes and go to the top :D.....

Regards, ABZ_12, SB GOD.
the idea its not bad but +300 votes for VP that is insane!

jacobgamesgr

Regards, ABZ_12, SB GOD.
hello and welcome back i hope you have a great day

__Vendetta

Regards, ABZ_12, SB GOD.
Welcome back dude!!
And about the voting business I agree, should have more prizes inside the crates :moneyface::p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.