Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Guy accuses me of griefing his plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProPlayer420

I was mining in OPPrison when anhhaopro159753 accused me of griefing his plot! He kept yelling on the chat. I didn't grief his plot?... He made it all up and /p trust'd me and accused me! So unfair... How can I deal with this?

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
If he doesn't have proof he can't report ya so.. U good.. Also if you have proof that you're innocent then its good

user2

Pika Lover
Even if he had proof, it doesn't matter. Prisons are pvp servers and if you add someone to your plot, you have to deal with whether they grief you or not.

user2

Pika Lover

Again you don't understand. Prison is considered a PVP server in the rules. You also seem to be bumping a lot of threads to repeat information that is already listed, I hope you aren't trying to be staff, pointless posts are a quick way to get denied.

I was mining in OPPrison when anhhaopro159753 accused me of griefing his plot! He kept yelling on the chat. I didn't grief his plot?... He made it all up and /p trust'd me and accused me! So unfair... How can I deal with this?
It's a sad thing to have someone grief your plot, which is why I NEVER trust or add anyone to my plots. If you add/trust someone to your plot, you are accepting all responsibility of what happens on your plot. It's the same as letting your "little brother" play on your account.

Everything that happens on your account is your responsibility, even if you aren't the one playing it. Sharing accounts is a punishable offense for a reason.

@ProPlayer420 You are in no trouble with staff, but if people keep saying you are a griefer/scammer, you will have a bad time in prison. If you did grief someone, I'm glad you are blacklisted by other players.

If you did not, then I am sorry you got accused of such things. The only thing that you can do to fix a reputation, is make it better. If people think you are a scammer, start to only sell things in auction. If people think you are a griefer, ask them to remove you from their plot after you help them build something.

If its impossible for you to scam/grief because of the plugins, no one can accuse you of such things.

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Hello ProPlayer420!

Please read what user2 wrote above. Besmirch each other in this way are allowed. This is the prison, the big fish eat the little one. You can defend your honor with hard work only.

Status
Not open for further replies.