Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[GUIDE] | How to play OP Prison (BASICS)

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
What is OP Prison in the first place?
OP Prison is a game mode on PikaNetwork where your goal is to mine resources in order to make money or tokens and use it to rank up or purchase something on the server! Now that you know the game's mechanics, let us give you a tour and some commands that can be used in this game mode!

Start of the server:
You first join the server, you will be spawned in the /spawn.
The first thing you should do is /kits and check out the available kits that you can use.

In the main area from the spawn, you will find the following things:
  • Warp Crates! (Voting, Mining, Rankup, Token, Epic, Unique, Godly) There are seasonal crates as well every season.
  • Token Gambler and Shop NPCs!
  • Gang Shop & Gang Top NPC!
  • PvP and PvP-Mine Arena!
  • Warp A Mine!
  • Auction Houses & Coinflip NPC!
  • Backpacks & Key Backpacks Salesman NPC!
  • Pickaxe Merchant! (Sell your pickaxe for tokens).
  • Cell NPC! (Create a Cell).
  • Shop NPC! (Buy Decorative Blocks for your Plot).
  • Drugdealer NPC (Buy and Sell your drugs).

(!) Ranks & Prestiges!

Once you start earning money, you may use it to progress to a new ranking and earn even more money! There are currently 26 ranks available and it gets even way harder when you progress. Once you reach the last ranking which is [Z], you may /prestige and earn a 0.05x multiplier.

You may check different mines using the command: /mines or you can check your rankings at /ranks.
There are also donator mines and private mines that can be purchase in the store.

(!) Player Commands!
There are some commands available for everyone but some of them are earned by purchasing ranks on our store (store.pika-network.net).

/help It will show various commands that are useful to the player such as tokens/token shop, auto miner, gangs, backpacks, and cells.

/warps This will open a GUI where you can choose warps to travel.

/gangs Create a gang with your friends and become the best among all gangs at the /g top!
If you want to see more features on the gang command, do /g help.

/etshop Purchase pets or upgrade your pickaxe, and token/item backpacks using your tokens!

/autominer This lets you receive tokens or money by AFKing on the server.
It depends on the auto miner time you have or what you have received from the crates.

/cell This is where you can personally build your base or anything you like as long as it doesn't break the rules of our server.
  • You may use /c create command to create a plot!
  • You may also do /c add to add members to your cell.
  • Gain more cell capacity or upgrade your cell with /c upgrades.
Check more commands here accessible by donators: https://store.pika-network.net/category/prison-ranks

(!) Pickaxe's Custom Enchantments!
There are many different types of pickaxe enchants to choose from on OP Prison. Every single one of them has a use.
Let us show you some information about these pickaxe enchantments!

• Explosive
Creates an explosion that will break extra blocks when mining.
Maximum Level: 5000

• Jackhammer
Chance to remove a layer of blocks in the mine while mining.

• Veinminer
Mines the nearby blocks of the same type of block you break.

• Fortune
Get extra drops while mining blocks.
Maximum Level: 2000

• Efficiency
Breaks blocks at a faster rate.
Maximum Level: 1800

• Haste
Gain a haste effect when mining blocks.
Maximum Level: 3

• Night Vision
Gain night vision effect when mining blocks.
Maximum Level: 1

• Wabbit
Gain jump boost effect when mining blocks.

• Speed
Gain speed effect when mining blocks.
Maximum Level: 5

• Token Greed
Chance to find extra tokens when mining.
Maximum Level: 1500

• Auto Sell
Automatically sells items in the backpack.
Maximum Level: 10000

• Lightning
A chance for a lightning strike that destroys blocks.
Maximum Level: 100

• Tornado
A chance for a tornado that destroys blocks.

• Boomerang
Throw a boomerang that destroys blocks.

• Laser (Requires Prestige 2)
A chance to mine out a straight line around you.
Maximum Level: 2500

• Keyfinder (Can only be obtained through crates)
Get a higher chance to receive keys when mining.
(!) Frequently Asked Questions (OP Prison)
Q: What are the uses of Gems?
Gems are used for upgrading the private mine slot and cell upgrades! Use the following commands: /pm upgrades and /c upgrades for selections.
Q: How do you sell blocks or items?
You may sell your mined blocks by clicking the slime mob in the middle of the mine. Sell your items by using the /ah command.
Q: How did you get a rank?
You may purchase ranks at the rank category of the store!
Q: What is the use of Key Backpacks and the Item Backpacks? In general, what is the use of tokens?
When mining, you will receive keys but you cannot obtain them without having a Key Backpack. Item Backpacks are for adding more space to your inventory to sell more! Do not give away your tokens that easily since they are really special. It is used for enchantments or backpack upgrades.
If you have any questions, feel free to respond to this thread and I'll reply as quickly as possible. I am always open to help people on the server. If you think I have missed any tips as well, you may also reply to this thread. Thank you & Good luck! I hope this guide will help you be the best prison player!​
WARNING! This thread is very outdated. Most information listed here are from the first season, I am trying our best to feature all information on OP Prison soon. If have any questions or suggestion on what to add on this thread, you may reply here, thank you!
Please leave a 👍 if you think that this thread is helpful. You may also leave a comment on what to improve. I'll try my best to update you more on this.​

Last edited:

travelsbilbo

OP Prison is a game mode on PikaNetwork where your goal is to mine resources to make money and use it to rank up or purchase something on /g shop for your gang! Now that you know the game's mechanics, let us give you a tour and some commands that can be used on this game mode!

Start of the server:
You first join the server, you will be spawned in the /spawn. The first thing you should do is /kits and check out the available kits that you can use.

• Warp Crates! (Voting, Mining, Rankup, Token, Epic, Unique, Godly, and a Seasonal Crate: Miner)
  • Warp A Mine!
  • Plot Portal (Create a plot).

(!) Ranks & Prestiges!

Once you start earning money, you may use it to progress to a new ranking and earn even more money! There are currently 26 ranks available and it gets even way harder when you progress. Once you reach the last ranking which is [Z], you may /prestige and earn a 0.05x multiplier.

You may check different mines using the command: /mines or you can check your rankings at /ranks.
There are also donator mines and private mines that can be purchase in the store.

(!) Player Commands!
There are some commands available for everyone but some of them are earned by purchasing ranks on our store (store.pika-network.net).

• /help It will show various commands that are useful to the player such as tokens/token shop, auto miner, gangs, backpacks, and plots.
  • /warps This will open a GUI where you can choose warps to travel.
  • /gangs Create a gang with your friends and become the best among all gangs at the /g top! If you want to see more features on the gang command, do /g help.
  • /etshop Purchase or upgrade your pickaxe, and token/item backpacks using your tokens!
  • /plots This is where you can personally build your base or anything you like as long as it doesn't break the rules of our server. You may use /p auto command to create a plot! You may also do /p add to add members to your plot but if you went offline, they will not receive any permission to build/break or interact with your plot. /p trust if you wish to add members to your plot if you wish to make players build on your plot while you are offline.
  • /autominer This lets you receive tokens or money by AFK-ing on the server. It depends on the auto miner time you have or you have received from the crates.
Check more cosmetic commands at here: https://store.pika-network.net/category/prison-ranks

There are many different types of pickaxe enchants to choose from on OP Prison. Every single one of them has a use. Let us show you some information about this pickaxe enchantments!

• Explosive

• Jackhammer

• Veinminer

• Fortune

• Efficiency

• Haste

• Night Vision

• Wabbit

• Speed

• Token Greed

• Auto Sell

• Lightning

• Tornado

• Boomerang

Gems are used for upgrading the private mine slot so you can invite more players to your mine!
You may sell your mined blocks by clicking the slime mob in the middle of the mine. Sell your items by using the /ah command.
Q: What is the use of Key Backpacks and the Item Backpacks? In general, what is the use of tokens?
When mining, you will receive keys but you cannot obtain them without having a Key Backpack. Item Backpacks are for adding more space to your inventory to sell more! Do not give away your tokens that easily since they are really special. It is used for enchantments or backpack upgrades.
If you have any questions, feel free to respond to this thread and I'll reply as quickly as possible. I am always open to help people on the server. If you think I have missed any tips as well, you may also reply to this thread. Thank you & Good luck! I hope this guide will help you be the best prison player!​
Please leave a (y) if you think that this thread is helpful. You may also leave a (n) if it needs improvement. I'll try my best to create more of this.​
hi i have a question what is the usage of beacons?

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
OP Prison is a game mode on PikaNetwork where your goal is to mine resources to make money and use it to rank up or purchase something on /g shop for your gang! Now that you know the game's mechanics, let us give you a tour and some commands that can be used on this game mode!

Start of the server:
You first join the server, you will be spawned in the /spawn. The first thing you should do is /kits and check out the available kits that you can use.

• Warp Crates! (Voting, Mining, Rankup, Token, Epic, Unique, Godly, and a Seasonal Crate: Miner)
  • Warp A Mine!
  • Plot Portal (Create a plot).

(!) Ranks & Prestiges!

(!) Player Commands!

• /help It will show various commands that are useful to the player such as tokens/token shop, auto miner, gangs, backpacks, and plots.
  • /warps This will open a GUI where you can choose warps to travel.
  • /gangs Create a gang with your friends and become the best among all gangs at the /g top! If you want to see more features on the gang command, do /g help.
  • /etshop Purchase or upgrade your pickaxe, and token/item backpacks using your tokens!
  • /plots This is where you can personally build your base or anything you like as long as it doesn't break the rules of our server. You may use /p auto command to create a plot! You may also do /p add to add members to your plot but if you went offline, they will not receive any permission to build/break or interact with your plot. /p trust if you wish to add members to your plot if you wish to make players build on your plot while you are offline.
  • /autominer This lets you receive tokens or money by AFK-ing on the server. It depends on the auto miner time you have or you have received from the crates.
Check more cosmetic commands at here: https://store.pika-network.net/category/prison-ranks

There are many different types of pickaxe enchants to choose from on OP Prison. Every single one of them has a use. Let us show you some information about this pickaxe enchantments!

• Explosive

• Jackhammer

• Veinminer

• Fortune

• Efficiency

• Haste

• Night Vision

• Wabbit

• Speed

• Token Greed

• Auto Sell

• Lightning

• Tornado

• Boomerang

Gems are used for upgrading the private mine slot so you can invite more players to your mine!
Please leave a (y) if you think that this thread is helpful. You may also leave a (n) if it needs improvement. I'll try my best to create more of this.​
nice thread men, its tooloong tbh @tlang o_O