Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Got kicked by console have a clip

N3storoviccc

Pika Member
https://files.fm/u/upfydt8bj i had so much gear and i got kicked because you guys cant make your servers to work and thats a fact,i request a refund i had s7 aswell as 4 almost p8 sets and i dont want to grind for them again because i dont know how many times u guys did this,my ign is xbnx

C4RBON

banada çok fazla kez oldu savaşa girdikten birkaç dakika sonra hataya verip oyundan attı
eşyalarımı geri almak amaca yönelikler

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
OK i can't watch just upload the vid to youtube or igmur.com

IhsanRocks

Wait a minute you can see your own Hitbox in Lunar client? Huh never knew. Also try posting it in Help & Support for a faster response, since mods check that forum much more often.

Also if your using MedalTV to record it you can just link the medal site so the recording isnt shown in negative fps and barely anything can be seen.

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
Wait a minute you can see your own Hitbox in Lunar client? Huh never knew. Also try posting it in Help & Support for a faster response, since mods check that forum much more often.

Also if your using MedalTV to record it you can just link the medal site so the recording isnt shown in negative fps and barely anything can be seen.
You can see hitboxes anywhere just f3+b or alt=f4