Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to Avoid being kicked by Console!

What was worse false bans or false kicks.

• FALSE KICKS

• FALSE BANS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vSyndrome

Epic Pika
I'll start by saying this is a extension of the thread i made How To Avoid Being False Banned By Console, the ban issue has been fixed however there are kicks occurring now.
This thread will help you not get kicked.

#1: High ground helps on Fortnite not Pika. If you are in a cobweb and you have a noticeable height difference try not to hit people, stay low try not to get noticed, if you start hitting somebody whilst your are higher then them you're going to get constant crits if this happens then you will most likely get kicked for killaura and lose your kill streak, gear and patience for living.
If you are in the person hitting the man in the cobweb you should be fine.

#2 Hitting people directly upwards is something that you preferably need to avoid when you do this the console will kick you, this is most likely because if you have ever used killaura or seen killaura you will notice that the head snaps at the person hitting them in any.

One last thing to remember even though you get false kicked, the anti cheat is actually good at catching hackers.

I actually have only seen 2 they were both using anti KB and it wasn't long until they were banned.

Last edited:

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
well done V ;) thanks for telling the players :3

Status
Not open for further replies.