Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Got kicked by the server, Alparo_ a staff member got my special set, reaper with strengt 1 and he doesnt give it back.

TaxPvP

Pika Member
So i was just playing kitpvp, bowboosting arround on my alt. Got kicked while in combat, killed bc i was in combat. walked back to my stuff, Alparo_ picked it up, and wont give it back to me. i got that reaper out a bought key. So what are we gonna do with this problem. i lost my stuff bc the server kicked me. while i payd irl money for it.

OP
OP
T

TaxPvP

Pika Member
+ when i got kicked the msg was to msg and opperator so, thats why i post this here.

yutasasagawa

Pika Member
I feel bad, but unless Alparo_ wants to give it back, there is nothing really you can do. Vice Versa, if you saw someone getting killed from a kick, you'd take their stuff, right?

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
I’m not seeing anything wrong here, it’s not like Alparo_ kicked you from the game in order to get your items. If he doesn’t want to give the items back, there’s nothing you can do.

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
So i was just playing kitpvp, bowboosting arround on my alt. Got kicked while in combat, killed bc i was in combat. walked back to my stuff, Alparo_ picked it up, and wont give it back to me. i got that reaper out a bought key. So what are we gonna do with this problem. i lost my stuff bc the server kicked me. while i payd irl money for it.
Well taking someone’s item after killing them is not against the rules, And Alparo_ did not kick you for those items either.

Neveryt

Banned
I mean since you are from Vmarcux's team you kinda deserved to lose that set
-Neveryt

EllySensei

I've died with many christmas/reaper/divine from being kicked from the server. there is a few causes from kicking. 1 you were hacking 2. you bow boosted to high and the server thought you were hacking 3. just because of lag or 4. you were stuck in a block. Either or there is no rule saying they have to return it. I know it sucks but it is what it is. You can kindly ask for it back and if they don't its their choice.

realoneness

Epic Pika
i feel so bad what :( welp you really cant do anything unless he gives it back to you willingly