Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Goodbye

OwsSureKa

Since i have been banned for 30 days might as well not wait and disconntinue.

Well let me have my last moment of goodbye. First let me rant a little. Please staff stop your npc from selling it is like landmine where if you bought items from there you might get banned. I know fkiller just doing his job but if the bug is caused by the game and has been allowed no reset have been done dont ban your players for it. Ok thats all now for some goodbye.

Once again this is ows, saying goodbye. I miss my first survival with the eggs. Emu, nami, veer, xiao and others it was a nice ride. Thanks to anyname your the man/woman what ever you are thanks for the warlock building farm cant be much easier🤣. Abdmk your build today is so fire but your still gay. And goodbye to my current clan TSC. Khin your on your own 🥲. Also thank you for my loyal customers, owsshop wont be complete without you guys.

OwsSureKa signing out

Lucky_

Legendary Pika

Well let me have my last moment of goodbye. First let me rant a little. Please staff stop your npc from selling it is like landmine where if you bought items from there you might get banned. I know fkiller just doing his job but if the bug is caused by the game and has been allowed no reset have been done dont ban your players for it. Ok thats all now for some goodbye.

Once again this is ows, saying goodbye. I miss my first survival with the eggs. Emu, nami, veer, xiao and others it was a nice ride. Thanks to anyname your the man/woman what ever you are thanks for the warlock building farm cant be much easier🤣. Abdmk your build today is so fire but your still gay. And goodbye to my current clan TSC. Khin your on your own 🥲. Also thank you for my loyal customers, owsshop wont be complete without you guys.

OwsSureKa signing out
Appeal denied?
I told you it's not allowed But;-;
Okays it's not your fault tho.
Just listen to gud guys like me from next time......

anyname

Pika Lover
its not the first time theyve punished players for illegal items that were created by the server, they do this a lot, the devs create bugged stuff, then if you use it on purpose or on accident then staff comes and bans you and pretends like ur the problem, its absolutely hilarious, the way they admin the server is so disgusting and shameless i dont blame you one bit for not wanting to come back after what was done to you

BBOTAA

Sad to see you go Ows, you are grinder like me. Maybe next ssn?

Soul_Sand_block

Epic Pika
Just saw this right now, I feel very sad. It was completely pika's fault for making the travelling merchant like this. I dont blame you for that. Survival is probably the worst gamemode in the server rn, but I hope thaat you come back again next season. Will be waiting for you until you join :)

and you had the best shop ever and I had some of the best time playing with you :D

anyname

Pika Lover
Just saw this right now, I feel very sad. It was completely pika's fault for making the travelling merchant like this. I dont blame you for that. Survival is probably the worst gamemode in the server rn, but I hope thaat you come back again next season. Will be waiting for you until you join :)

and you had the best shop ever and I had some of the best time playing with you :D
" It was completely pika's fault for making the travelling merchant like this."

Yep, true. Imagine having staff that didnt blame and punish the players for it...

TERTO

Epic Pika

OwsSureKa signing out
bai :( come back when staff's are good

Last edited: