Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Goodbye...

OP
OP
P

PyroInDaBus

Sucks to see you leave, I've seen and played with you a bunch of times, bedwars and skywars mostly. Hope to see you back, till then take care of yourself and good luck. :)
I have been backstubed with the kb sword so many times, I will always try to stay safe. I hope I see you again one day

Panas

Banned
See you bro and be sure that if anybody touches even a single hair of yours he will have to pass over my dead body to do anything else to you. Hope you get well and take care. Can't wait for you coming back to pika!

OP
OP
P

PyroInDaBus

See you bro and be sure that if anybody touches even a single hair of yours he will have to pass over my dead body to do anything else to you. Hope you get well and take care. Can't wait for you coming back to pika!
Thank you dad for everything you did for me. Cya on Discord

Krekkers

Veteran
PyroInDaBus.

Pyro is 100% a
LEGEND

We will stay in contact.

:)

OP
OP
P

PyroInDaBus

PyroInDaBus.

Pyro is 100% a
LEGEND

We will stay in contact.

:)

Days came, days left but you are still here. I may be many but I am not a legend. We will be in contact. I want you to remember one thing:

Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.

To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.

Sun Tzu,
The Art Of War

The following isn'f flooding or spamming, it's something I want to leave for a very good and talented person who know's what I want and he knows who I mean:
FXw1xrw6Qz9pnd2WvgtExeri/eVKn81hE1NpjH7H8r6Iv6UJ4Yi3D3FU4pjhhNbGO1GQHnJJ8jJ6XYwPQ7tF0qtx9dyjVB1bhsKoV3ZofL0s2smH5p6uDOGF5ETE9BqB

Thanks For Your Time Everyone & Have A Nice Day!

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
Its sad to See a Pika Member Leave Well Hope to See if in the Future But hey At Least You might Do Something Productive Other then Playing Minecraft Not Being Mean But i Barely Knew you but to hear that Your Leaving is Sad I should Leave Also im Already 22 I should do something Productive with my Life also When i Leave it wont Rly be HeartBroken but I'll miss the Server Even tho its a Cracked server its a Cool one :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited: