Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Goodbye...

P

PyroInDaBus

Greetings, PikaCrafters

As some of you guys might know, am leaving pika. I would like to say that it was great being here for about 3 years supporting this server and this community as much as possible. However I don't have much to say to you guys, I wasn't even much known in the server but anyway. To explain to people who do not know why I am leaving then I have to sit for hours and explain. Let's say the main reasons are the following. Now, last but not least, I do not want to continue on detail but the main reasons are my personal and secondly health problems, I know what I am saying may sound silly but I have explained these reasons to some of my acquaintances and loved ones and I hope the rest of you understand. I wish the best to everyone.

I would also like to thank and mention some important people and many friends I met during my "career" on this server.

@Panas This well-known to many of you bedwars legend was the first person to bring me to where I am now. I met him in a match combo about a year ago and since then my life has changed. He brought me closer to meeting those I know now and without him I would not be here now I say this again.

@Krekkers A well-known throughout the server legend and horror of the practice piece of pika without exceptions. If I had not met them, they would not have been there every day, so I would have asked them there to help me, from the most serious thing to the slightest nonsense. He is also a brother with a blue nametag as he says.

The people I met in my forum adventure: @UpperGround @Silver Wing @Disaalt @EA0_2_0_8_ @TryToHitMe @Entity @Lt_Hammerman @keikoadvincula @ShaneezOnFire @Unawarely @Trainer

The people I met in my practice adventure:
@GetCombo @Propagandalf @AdiPlayzMC @NightWatch_ @Unawarely @liorftw2 @Lumbre @Lolpipolo @Patolunix @Zxga @comfee @AmazingTrish @Chartoise @tlang @markiii @pasu @RGShadow @ExtendedClutch @Deviar

Awesome staff people that were nice enough even to talk to you: @0Mad0Max0 @tlang @xINoLimit @live2002 @Zxga @MmEXTREME @Thijme01 @Chartoise @TryHardMarktin @Krekkers @StoPizza

Sorry for so many pings, you can do whatever you want to me.

I just wanted to say this, whoever you want can send me a message on the discord for anything. This is my tag: PyroInDaBus#5002

Postscript: My account in the forums has been given to 1 important person for me with all my confidence for the possibility if one day I return to my duties.

For the last time...
Thanks for your time & have a nice day!

OP
OP
P

PyroInDaBus

Ik more people but I don't want to hit the word limit so I didn't added them all!

OP
OP
P

PyroInDaBus

Leaving pika is always a good choice, sorry to hear about your health problems though.
It's nothing really bad. I had a mental breakdown like 2 days ago and I got on with downloaded hacks in my PC. Thank god I launched lunar instead of them 😂

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Greetings, PikaCrafters

As some of you guys might know, am leaving pika. I would like to say that it was great being here for about 3 years supporting this server and this community as much as possible. However I don't have much to say to you guys, I wasn't even much known in the server but anyway. To explain to people who do not know why I am leaving then I have to sit for hours and explain. Let's say the main reasons are the following. Now, last but not least, I do not want to continue on detail but the main reasons are my personal and secondly health problems, I know what I am saying may sound silly but I have explained these reasons to some of my acquaintances and loved ones and I hope the rest of you understand. I wish the best to everyone.

I would also like to thank and mention some important people and many friends I met during my "career" on this server.

@Panas This well-known to many of you bedwars legend was the first person to bring me to where I am now. I met him in a match combo about a year ago and since then my life has changed. He brought me closer to meeting those I know now and without him I would not be here now I say this again.

@Krekkers A well-known throughout the server legend and horror of the practice piece of pika without exceptions. If I had not met them, they would not have been there every day, so I would have asked them there to help me, from the most serious thing to the slightest nonsense. He is also a brother with a blue nametag as he says.

The people I met in my forum adventure: @UpperGround @Silver Wing @Disaalt @EA0_2_0_8_ @TryToHitMe @Entity @Lt_Hammerman @keikoadvincula @ShaneezOnFire @Unawarely @Trainer

The people I met in my practice adventure:
@GetCombo @Propagandalf @AdiPlayzMC @NightWatch_ @Unawarely @liorftw2 @Lumbre @Lolpipolo @Patolunix @Zxga @comfee @AmazingTrish @Chartoise @tlang @markiii @pasu @RGShadow @ExtendedClutch @Deviar

Awesome staff people that were nice enough even to talk to you: @0Mad0Max0 @tlang @xINoLimit @live2002 @Zxga @MmEXTREME @Thijme01 @Chartoise @TryHardMarktin @Krekkers @StoPizza

Sorry for so many pings, you can do whatever you want to me.

I just wanted to say this, whoever you want can send me a message on the discord for anything. This is my tag: PyroInDaBus#5002

Postscript: My account in the forums has been given to 1 important person for me with all my confidence for the possibility if one day I return to my duties.

For the last time...
Thanks for your time & have a nice day!
:cry:
Gl on your future! Legend!

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Well, that's unfortunate. Hope to see you back sometime in the future.
Stay safe!

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Straight-lining people like you is fun. :)
and if i play combo or sumo
my hit reg is yuck
and...
i got the most particles in the world, and got the least hit registered in the world
and
there is no need for about 230+ping player to starve, cuz w/s-tap is very enough

Hellific

Veteran
Sucks to see you leave, I've seen and played with you a bunch of times, bedwars and skywars mostly. Hope to see you back, till then take care of yourself and good luck. :-)