Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Garbage anti cheat

NyiLinnKhant

server owners should upgrade anti cheat because i just met anti kb hackers, fly hackers, autoclickers and they didnt got kick nor ban

OP
OP
N

NyiLinnKhant

ah yes i am not new tho, i have joined pika network for 6-7 months and the laggy issue havent fix also as I am seeing

FreePalestine

The Pika
IGN
TNTSabeel
They are jartex owners, and they literally bought pika to earn money, they only add stuff if they are adding in jartex and it is already coded

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
NOT_YAHYA
They are jartex owners, and they literally bought pika to earn money, they only add stuff if they are adding in jartex and it is already coded
Yeah developers of that servers actually put time in their server. They added clans in bw and sw which pika players are asking for a long time. They added abilities in bw and many more. Cant they hire those devs for pika

BigBallerLOL

Great Reporter
IGN
Big_Baller_69
Antikb fly AND ac damn this guy is the real deal anyway if you didn't record him don't expect him to get banned the the anticheat is a marvel to behold as it effortlessly bans laggy players thinking they are cheaters and leaves cheaters thinking they are laggers the anticheat is pretty nutty tbh