Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Flameshot vs. Enderman

Which one is better?

• Flameshot

• Enderman

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello everyone!
@Zxga, @Patolunix, and I were wondering what's the best Solo SkyWars kit currently available, excluding donator kits. We concluded that every other kit except flameshot and enderman is pretty bad, so we will be asking you guys a question - which one is better, enderman or flameshot? Make sure to post your reasoning in the replies section so we know why you voted the way you did.
Some things to note:
The price of the kits is included in the question. If you think a kit is better because it's less expensive, that's a completely valid argument.
We're not comparing strictly a 1v1 scenario in this poll, but it can be used as one of the arguments, just like everything else.
If you think there's a better free to play kit than both flameshot and enderman, please let us know in the replies section.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

Zepixe

Pika Member
Well I am an rusher so for me, I don't play much but I usually go with Bridger with some blocks since I can combo people without weapons but that is from my Perspective. Some peoples have different perspective since I don't play a lot of skywars

tlang

Veteran
ok so think that there is someone with a donator kit , flame kit will barely do any damage while if u are using the enderman kit (level 3) , then you can pearl to the mid get stacked and can have an advantage over the other people.

Unawarely

The Pika
Hello everyone!
@Zxga, @Patolunix, and I were wondering what's the best Solo SkyWars kit currently available, excluding donator kits. We concluded that every other kit except flameshot and enderman is pretty bad, so we will be asking you guys a question - which one is better, enderman or flameshot? Make sure to post your reasoning in the replies section so we know why you voted the way you did.
Some things to note:
The price of the kits is included in the question. If you think a kit is better because it's less expensive, that's a completely valid argument.
We're not comparing strictly a 1v1 scenario in this poll, but it can be used as one of the arguments, just like everything else.
If you think there's a better free to play kit than both flameshot and enderman, please let us know in the replies section.
I say Titan, Enderman, Elite, Flameshot, Vip

Reasoning: Titan axe is the best weapon in the game prerefill, prot 3 iron is just about as good as prot 1 diamond so pearling to mid doesn't give any advantage armor wise, and with Titan you also get a rod which is really important and some food which is useful. Elite is way worse then titan but flameshot honestly isn't that good besides against super new players, and then Vip is just horrible

tlang

Veteran
I say Titan, Enderman, Elite, Flameshot, Vip

Reasoning: Titan axe is the best weapon in the game prerefill, prot 3 iron is just about as good as prot 1 diamond so pearling to mid doesn't give any advantage armor wise, and with Titan you also get a rod which is really important and some food which is useful. Elite is way worse then titan but flameshot honestly isn't that good besides against super new players, and then Vip is just horrible
well it was for non-donator kits.

OP
OP
Arrly

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Titan axe is the best weapon in the game prerefill, prot 3 iron is just about as good as prot 1 diamond
Titan axe is the best weapon obtainable in normal mode. It's stronger than a sharpness 2 diamond sword by 0.25 damage.
Non-enchanted diamond armor is better than titan armor. Here's the damage reduction comparison - https://prnt.sc/vn0yhw.

Unawarely

The Pika
Titan axe is the best weapon obtainable in normal mode. It's stronger than a sharpness 2 diamond sword by 0.25 damage.
Non-enchanted diamond armor is better than titan armor. Here's the damage reduction comparison - https://prnt.sc/vn0yhw.
Oh wow i thought prot 3 was same as prot 1 diamond. Well I still think Titan is the best

tlang

Veteran
Rumble usually doesn't happen tho, but I think Titan is about as good as enderman
nono you can easily pearl to mid and get far better armour than titan and can get really stacked with gapples , speed pots , pearls.

PheonixOra

Pika Lover
Hello everyone!
Some things to note:
flameshot is really good for ruining the life of the kid next to you