Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Flameshot vs. Enderman

Which one is better?

• Flameshot

• Enderman

Results are only viewable after voting.
well the flameshot kit lvl 1 is enough tbh whereas in the enderman kit, u must have lvl 3 to even get the pearl, orelse its almost useless, now tbh what i think would be the best strat would be to purchase the flameshot kit if u arent able to do too well in skywars and hence not getting enough kills to actually do much progress with respect to your coins as setting a peep on fire will definitely give u a helping hand to pvp em xD, but the enderman kit lvl 3 just cant be compared with anything else tbh as, u can basically be the strongest player on the server in like a time of 10 secs or so, so ig u can get flameshot kit to just grind for the enderman kit and if u think u r doing well anyways, it aint even needed and vip kit is kinda enough if u have the experience, but at the end my preference is just to grind for the enderman kit so dats what i voted for, and im getting flamshot anyways...not cuz im bad..but its the best way to ruin someones day. and dats exactly what i want thank you very much. adios...

JustToGoody

The Pika
well the flameshot kit lvl 1 is enough tbh whereas in the enderman kit, u must have lvl 3 to even get the pearl, orelse its almost useless, now tbh what i think would be the best strat would be to purchase the flameshot kit if u arent able to do too well in skywars and hence not getting enough kills to actually do much progress with respect to your coins as setting a peep on fire will definitely give u a helping hand to pvp em xD, but the enderman kit lvl 3 just cant be compared with anything else tbh as, u can basically be the strongest player on the server in like a time of 10 secs or so, so ig u can get flameshot kit to just grind for the enderman kit and if u think u r doing well anyways, it aint even needed and vip kit is kinda enough if u have the experience, but at the end my preference is just to grind for the enderman kit so dats what i voted for, and im getting flamshot anyways...not cuz im bad..but its the best way to ruin someones day. and dats exactly what i want thank you very much. adios...
well you just bumped a 4 month thread but its fine

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Hello everyone!
@Zxga, @Patolunix, and I were wondering what's the best Solo SkyWars kit currently available, excluding donator kits. We concluded that every other kit except flameshot and enderman is pretty bad, so we will be asking you guys a question - which one is better, enderman or flameshot? Make sure to post your reasoning in the replies section so we know why you voted the way you did.
Some things to note:
The price of the kits is included in the question. If you think a kit is better because it's less expensive, that's a completely valid argument.
We're not comparing strictly a 1v1 scenario in this poll, but it can be used as one of the arguments, just like everything else.
If you think there's a better free to play kit than both flameshot and enderman, please let us know in the replies section.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day!
obv enderman. flameshot sucks tbh people block off or block in thenselves and boom

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
i see big lines of text 🧐

M

MiracleWolf

Troll kit is the best kit lol, easy to clutch with it and you can trap ppl in the cobwebs to run away :)

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Either way people will say "You have (kit you are using) that's why I didn't kill you!" just to escape the reality of being bad at the game.

M

MiracleWolf

Either way people will say "You have (kit you are using) that's why I didn't kill you!" just to escape the reality of being bad at the game.
Lol true, but the statement might actually make sense if someone is using vip-titan kit or maybe even pearl/flame bow kit.

M

MiracleWolf

Troll kit is honestly annoying to use at times because u can’t remove an item or change where it is placed. If Imma rush someone, i have to waste time replacing my chest plate (if the chest I picked had armor in it) or I have to change at what hot bar slot the cobwebs are

M

MiracleWolf

But it’s so good to clutch with lol and I’ve won a few games due to that
Screenshot from EPIC_PLAYER lol... I died anyways btw I had no blocks

M

MiracleWolf

I’ve had cobweb clutches where I would’ve needed to do a 7 block clutch in order to survive if I hadn’t had those cobwebs

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Lol true, but the statement might actually make sense if someone is using vip-titan kit or maybe even pearl/flame bow kit.
wrong, you can kill a titan rank with no sword and no armor so wdym LOL

M

MiracleWolf

wrong, you can kill a titan rank with no sword and no armor so yes
You hurt my brain. Let’s say pika one day adds protection 10 armor from a kit (Hypotethical situation). Will you still be saying this? Your stupidity hurts my brain.

M

MiracleWolf

And most ppl aren’t dumb enough to be standing near the edge of the map or they aren’t skilled enough to land a few hits on a player.

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
And most ppl aren’t dumb enough to be standing near the edge of the map or they aren’t skilled enough to land a few hits on a player.
Still, they aren't unbeatable like how the person implys.

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello everyone!
@Zxga, @Patolunix, and I were wondering what's the best Solo SkyWars kit currently available, excluding donator kits. We concluded that every other kit except flameshot and enderman is pretty bad, so we will be asking you guys a question - which one is better, enderman or flameshot? Make sure to post your reasoning in the replies section so we know why you voted the way you did.
Some things to note:
The price of the kits is included in the question. If you think a kit is better because it's less expensive, that's a completely valid argument.
We're not comparing strictly a 1v1 scenario in this poll, but it can be used as one of the arguments, just like everything else.
If you think there's a better free to play kit than both flameshot and enderman, please let us know in the replies section.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day!
golden swords with kb 2 is Op then all kit