Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Flameshot vs. Enderman

Which one is better?

• Flameshot

• Enderman

Results are only viewable after voting.

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Well, evens though I don't have either, Enderman is worth it if you will grind for it. If you are too lazy to grind for it though, you should just go for Flameshot.

tlang

Veteran
Well, evens though I don't have either, Enderman is worth it if you will grind for it. If you are too lazy to grind for it though, you should just go for Flameshot.
i got like 30k coins today 😂

OP
OP
Arrly

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
i got like 30k coins today 😂
Because there's a 2x booster active and you have a rank. For normal players, in normal circumstances, it's pretty hard to obtain coins for a level 3 enderman.

Unawarely

The Pika
nono you can easily pearl to mid and get far better armour than titan and can get really stacked with gapples , speed pots , pearls.
No it's no guarantee that you will find full prot 1 or even full diamond before someone else can get to mid, also, your weapon will never be better then the titan's

tlang

Veteran
No it's no guarantee that you will find full prot 1 or even full diamond before someone else can get to mid, also, your weapon will never be better then the titan's
its for rumble so protection 2/3 . And also for the maps like japan there are 8 chests so you will get some armour for sure and also its a big map.

Hellific

Veteran
I didn't read anything, just voted straight for enderman because it's obviously the best.

OP
OP
Arrly

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
I didn't read anything, just voted straight for enderman because it's obviously the best.
Well, I don't think it's the best for early-game players because of its cost. Also, with flameshot, you get a weapon that serves you for the whole game and is pretty powerful (flame bow), while with enderman you just get one pearl which allows you to get a free kill on someone or to pearl at mid. That's why I personally think flameshot is better, but as I see the majority clearly doesn't agree with me. xD

Hellific

Veteran
Well, I don't think it's the best for early-game players because of its cost. Also, with flameshot, you get a weapon that serves you for the whole game and is pretty powerful (flame bow), while with enderman you just get one pearl which allows you to get a free kill on someone or to pearl at mid. That's why I personally think flameshot is better, but as I see the majority clearly doesn't agree with me. xD
Im personally quite crappy with bow aims thats why i like enderman best

Critical

Epic Pika
Ya know it would be funny if a enderman just catches the arrow when you throw it at him