Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Fix your server

Status
Not open for further replies.

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Literally none can fucking play with that high ass ping. Do something about it for fuck sake. Also, water and lava on buhc are bugged af. They just merge with each other. Stop giving 0 fucks about your fucking ass server and try improving it. Idiots.
Please try not to swear in you're messages, also the ping is you're own internet, PikaNetwork is always on 20 TPS which is not laggy.

OP
OP
temptme_

temptme_

Pika Lover
Please try not to swear in you're messages, also the ping is you're own internet, PikaNetwork is always on 20 TPS which is not laggy.
My opinion for the server is that it's laggy af and tps are fake (It's not just me who's saying that). You can have your own opinion which I really don't give a shit about. Now for god sake, stop replying to this thread just because you want to farm posts. It's been months since I posted this.

JustToGoody

The Pika
My opinion for the server is that it's laggy af and tps are fake (It's not just me who's saying that). You can have your own opinion which I really don't give a shit about. Now for god sake, stop replying to this thread just because you want to farm posts. It's been months since I posted this.
where are you from so i can know if its the server or its ur ping

EnderBoyGamer1

Epic Pika
  • Please enter a message with more than 30 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words

eao

Lukonce

Great Reporter
Literally none can fucking play with that high ass ping. Do something about it for fuck sake. Also, water and lava on buhc are bugged af. They just merge with each other. Stop giving 0 fucks about your fucking ass server and try improving it. Idiots.
Buy a flight ticket to the server 😎

DarkVader246

the ping is your internet problem, it is not a problem from server side, so please take back your harsh words towards the server.

NGaming

Great Reporter
Fam shut up... It's like there's no anti-cheat. I literally run into a hacker on bedwars like an hour and a half ago who was flying around the map... ffs
Why bump? Also I don’t see any cheaters when I play and if you really see some cheaters just report them, and “there’s no anticheat” is definitely no true, not everyone who comboes and destroys you is cheater. And as kratoss said it’s your ping not the server.

Harbour12

Well i agree that the server has major bugs that make it that the game is like ass. Also i got muted for saying ' shiss ' wow great job staff

Status
Not open for further replies.