Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Fix your server

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Longthings_

Pika Lover
Acually most of the arenas in practice are griefed or whatever, i lost so many elo during ranked matches because of those griefed arenas.
They really should be fixed.

IPvpzz_

also There Is a problem, practice / combo, cause the problem is you can finish it in like 5 sec the match seems to overpower, they Should fix that and add 3x ender pearl so people can have 3 chance to try combo back or that will be unhelpful combo duel i seen many people calling me as hacker cause i have good pvp skills and good combo skills and i know alot about pvp things and etc, but problem is how are they going to win, and also i seen many people using cracked minecraft account seems like not a good idea for me but for you then okay but the thing why is not seems good to me, ( cause mostly people using cracked accounts / hacked account and start abuse their hacks and etc, ( i been hearing so many children abusing their hack clients < Im not trying be rude, ) cause that is true its not 2011 we are at 2020 so there is many hack clients and More Overpower Hacks, and tomorrow is New Year so i hope you guys agree with this, and Happy New Year Everyone :)

OhSupposed

Pika Lover
i mean pika is laggy most of the damm times but sometimes it just might be you internet being slow or smt just don't blame the server buddy

M

MiracleWolf

They coded it so that the water doesn't react with lava to stop the "bugs". People used to trap other players in obsidian, and stuff like that, which was just so broken.
what's wrong with trapping ppl in obsidian? Ppl always do that in uhc and it's completely normal just don't be stupid and u won't get trapped xd.

DUX_

Legendary Pika
You don't like the server? Don't play it then. As Fatso said ping is your problem not the server. Practice isn't the only gamemode on pika, the dev and the owners are trying to fix all the bugs on ALL the servers.
Best explanation of all the time UvU

Ninjarex123

Legendary Pika
cuz they farm posts
and if u dont like this server then dont play on this server right

Silver Wing

The Pika
cuz they farm posts
and if u dont like this server then dont play on this server right
yes ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Status
Not open for further replies.