Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

False mute (i think)

Snowy

So i was playing op skyblock and my friend wanted to buy a virus 4 for a lot of cash then im like yo yo i got virus 4 i spammed it to him like 4-5 times in personal messages and i got warned for spamming also i was playing op factions too and then i saw we get bedrock im like yo guys can we brake bedrock? no1 answered yo guyss can we brake bedrock? then i asked it 2 more times then a staff member replies yes you can and warned me for spamming.

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
STRESI
You cant spam in personal messages

tlang

Veteran
So i was playing op skyblock and my friend wanted to buy a virus 4 for a lot of cash then im like yo yo i got virus 4 i spammed it to him like 4-5 times in personal messages and i got warned for spamming also i was playing op factions too and then i saw we get bedrock im like yo guys can we brake bedrock? no1 answered yo guyss can we brake bedrock? then i asked it 2 more times then a staff member replies yes you can and warned me for spamming.
Appeal if you think that you have been falsely punished but you probably gonna get denied bcz you spammed in /msg . Anyways wait for your mute to expire.

Disaalt

The Pika
Appeals are only accepted if it is False, your punishment is true and it broke the rules, so it might not be accepted. Keep that in mind.