Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

False Mute

undeaddanny723

Pika Member
Hello, i'm Undeaddanny723 (my ign) This morning today i started playing op prison and once i got on it said that i was muted,
i havent played mc since yestorday morning. I didnt know how i got muted. Yestorday i was also getting some messages saying
that i was already logged on or someone else with the same username is already in the server. Is this is a bug? you probably would
want evidence but i couldnt record or screenshot it at all because i recently resetted my computer due to the fact that there was a
malacious virus on it that couldnt be removed. So i didnt have any recording programs that i could use. i understand if you cant do
anything without evidence. i just couldnt get the evidence. And i've been noticing weird changes in my inventory and private vaults when
i got on today. I had about 250k tokens that were in my pv lost. Those tokens were meant for me to buy a bunch of picks today. but if you
would be able to check if anyone beside me has been logging onto pika network please let me know. And if you have gathered any external
evidence besides everything i said here and you want to undo the mute please reply to this. and i actaully found a piece of evidence to show
when it was saying i was logging in from a another device

Evidence:
1656893612143.png

OP
OP
U

undeaddanny723

Pika Member
if you need to see the windows stuff to proove its real i was playing minecraft at fullscreen mode so it couldnt take those detials.
im sorry for your inconvinience