Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

EVENT: Easter Crate Giveaway!

Lucky_

Legendary Pika
Hey everyone I'm going to giveaway one easter crate to a lucky player. The winner be chosen randomly by my redstone dice machine. Please read the rules to enter.
1. Reply to this post to enter the event.
2. You must choose a random number 1 through 6. You may choose 1 or 6 or any number in between.
3. You have until the end of sunday to enter this giveaway, the winner will be chosen on monday.
4. ONLY well known mains will be allowed to enter, if you arnt a well known community member your entry will most likely be rejected.
5. The final winner will receive 1 easter loot crate.
Good luck and have fun everyone :D
Number -4
Ign:MostlikelyLee clan:IMMORTALS
( He cant reply bcoz of something so I'm replying from his side)

nukultambi

Hey everyone I'm going to giveaway one easter crate to a lucky player. The winner be chosen randomly by my redstone dice machine. Please read the rules to enter.
2. You must choose a random number 1 through 6. You may choose 1 or 6 or any number in between.
3. You have until the end of sunday to enter this giveaway, the winner will be chosen on monday.
4. ONLY well known mains will be allowed to enter, if you arnt a well known community member your entry will most likely be rejected.
Ign- _nukul_tambi_
3 :D

sweetvicky

BBOTAA

SkyPlays

SkyPlaysMC38 - #1

Kylerien

Okay I replied so good luck to everyone in this contest event and my number is ... 4 🍀

TERTO

Epic Pika

Exitiment

ItzPurpl3d

2. My ign is ItzPurpl3d

XYZgamerzXD

IGN = XYZgamerzXD
Number = 3