Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

EVENT: Easter Crate Giveaway!

anyname

Pika Lover
Hey everyone I'm going to giveaway one easter crate to a lucky player. The winner be chosen randomly by my redstone dice machine. Please read the rules to enter.

UPDATE: The Event is Over. Maanas232 has won, the correct guesses were 5 and 2. GG Maanas232.

Last edited:

minigamerz11111

Pika Lover
Hey everyone I'm going to giveaway one easter crate to a lucky player. The winner be chosen randomly by my redstone dice machine. Please read the rules to enter.
1. You can enter the event here or talk to me in game to enter.
2. You must choose a random number 1 through 6. You may choose 1 or 6 or any number in between.
3. You have until the end of sunday to enter this giveaway, the winner will be chosen on monday.
4. ONLY well known mains will be allowed to enter, if you arnt a well known community member your entry will most likely be rejected.
5. The final winner will receive 1 easter loot crate.
Good luck and have fun everyone :D

Maanas232

Epic Pika
2. You must choose a random number 1 through 6. You may choose 1 or 6 or any number in between.
3. You have until the end of sunday to enter this giveaway, the winner will be chosen on monday.
4. ONLY well known mains will be allowed to enter, if you arnt a well known community member your entry will most likely be rejected.

BlaZex579

IGN BlaZex579 5

Ign: The_Killer_Ray
GL everyone

GamingSankalpYt

Great Reporter
4 lol ign - GamingSankalpYT Rank- alch

Last edited:

DeathByMySide

Pika Member
Ign: DeathByMySide (the now alt account Nererer also counts if this one doesn't)
Anyname i just want to say you're very handsome

JakZyper

5 GANG

Lucky_

Legendary Pika
Number - 4 ign: Luckyint aka lucky xD

Last edited:

iamrikulkharel

Pika Member
IGN - rikulkharel my number is 6

shub_

Great Reporter
Ign-shubh68
Number-#2

kaisanplaz

Ign- kaisanplaz
discord-kaisanplayz#2498

Mamako

BedrockEagle1

Ign : BedrockEagle Rank: Ninja

Last edited:

noiaw

ign : noiaw

Last edited:

minato672

Last edited: