Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

EVENT: Easter Crate Giveaway!

OwsSureKa

Hey everyone I'm going to giveaway one easter crate to a lucky player. The winner be chosen randomly by my redstone dice machine. Please read the rules to enter.
1. Reply to this post to enter the event.
2. You must choose a random number 1 through 6. You may choose 1 or 6 or any number in between.
3. You have until the end of sunday to enter this giveaway, the winner will be chosen on monday.
4. ONLY well known mains will be allowed to enter, if you arnt a well known community member your entry will most likely be rejected.
5. The final winner will receive 1 easter loot crate.
Good luck and have fun everyone
Hey everyone I'm going to giveaway one easter crate to a lucky player. The winner be chosen randomly by my redstone dice machine. Please read the rules to enter.
2. You must choose a random number 1 through 6. You may choose 1 or 6 or any number in between.
3. You have until the end of sunday to enter this giveaway, the winner will be chosen on monday.
4. ONLY well known mains will be allowed to enter, if you arnt a well known community member your entry will most likely be rejected.
Good luck and have fun everyone :D

Ign: OwsSureKa
no. 3

Innumerate

Great Reporter
Innumerate (unranked)
5 (my lucky and fav numb)
gl y'all (anyways I won't win so yep)

Parlyy

Great Reporter
Here we go again

Just for the jokes :ROFLMAO:

Krays

Great Reporter
6 GL

Try_Hard

Number #5 :D
Ign: Try_Hard

nukiu

Pika Lover

TIMRIDER

Pika Lover

avciiiiiii

Great Reporter