Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Didn't know these were allowed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
they saw this, will just lock it without saying anythings, that is how the server slowly goes down

UpperGround

Great Reporter
nothing to have fun about.
i am not the owner,
and i am not the person to defend the server.
The owner is not defending, then no one will do it (except some fellows)
he said habe fun to "i wont reply"

Oh_Itz_Sahil

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Lmao, let's get real here guys. As if the owners give a damn about sht here. They just want to make money off kids(lmao ranks). Almost everything in this place is stolen (Maps, Concepts etc.) I mean, Admins, Moderators and Staffs don't even know how to code yet they got that position? lmao, I guess these guys don't even get paid, it's just for the sake of the name and these owners be casually making profit off these kids who think they got 'em "power" to control the server, lmao. Also, just to give my side with these things, I remember last time, that 2D rollback. Have you guys even really fixed it? lmao, I bought these "64x Black Scrolls" from auction house for like only 10M. lmao, how are you gonna explain that? Getting 1 black scroll is already hard because you can only get it from supply crates and there's no guarantee of even getting one. Also, the supply crates only happens once in an hour, sometimes it even bugs out and says it ended, but who cares, my point here is. HOW THE HELL DID SOMEONE GET 64x BLACK SCROLLS WITHOUT DUPING? lmao, well obviously they duped. Nothing more, nothing less. I bet ther're still countless DUPERs' out there (also I noticed lately that there've been a lot of island members upgrade cake which totally doesn't make sense as to where it came from, 'cause they ain't in the crates bruh, I bought 3 of those cakes for cheap) but I don't really care tbh. I just wanted to show my point that nothing in this server really matters tbh, just enjoy the game, don't give a fk about competitions. ONLY THE OWNERS BENEFIT FROM IT LMAO. Kids be spending money from their parents like nothing. Blowing off a $100 for a stupid ASS SKYKING RANK. Lmao, I bet they make so much annually given that they don't even upgrade their systems and servers. I don't know who ever introduced this RESETTING OF SERVERS but they're a GENIUS! Genius in a way that they can just reset the darn server once in a while and won't even need to upgrade a single damn thing 'cause like why would you need to when all of the data are basically gone? Who needs EXTRA DRIVE SPACE? no one. I don't know how much you OWNERS are making out of this SerVEr that you supposedly made (lmao mAdE). But I don't have any business nor rights on asking you to stop. I don't have the patent for minecraft, I can't just shut off all these fake and cracked sht and file a lawsuit against you guys. I bet you guys already made Millions of $$$ since the release of this server (Well, technically not just this because you guys AlsO oWn Jaartex right?). Lmao, well tbh I'm quite impressed how you guys make easy money off kids but I swear, if you're gonna do this, then atleast make it ENJOYABLE. fRicking upGrade the Servers man. they're sht. HIRE A FKING PROGRAMMER PLEASE FFS OR REPLACE THESE DARN KIDS OF A STAFF FOR REAL LIFE DEVELOPERS. You guys are capable of that! fricking stupid, just how much do you love your MONEY that you can't even spare a small amount to pay for these essentials? Lmao, this server be the most corrupt one I've ever seen.
Okay I won't be commenting on everything what you've said but I'll comment on places where you've got things entirely wrong.

Well without donators the server won't exist, and just to let you know something called "Payouts'' exists, so people who pay for their ranks etc etc do have a chance to get something in return. Even though it might not be much compared to how much the owners make its still something.

''Also, just to give my side with these things, I remember last time, that 2D rollback. Have you guys even really fixed it? lmao, I bought these "64x Black Scrolls" from auction house for like only 10M. lmao, how are you gonna explain that? Getting 1 black scroll is already hard because you can only get it from supply crates and there's no guarantee of even getting one. Also, the supply crates only happens once in an hour, sometimes it even bugs out and says it ended, but who cares, my point here is. HOW THE HELL DID SOMEONE GET 64x BLACK SCROLLS WITHOUT DUPING? lmao, well obviously they duped.''

Heard of a command ''/tinkerer'' ? maybe you should try it.
In reality we should just play on pika for fun 😉

pensticlastic

Okay I won't be commenting on everything what you've said but I'll comment on places where you've got things entirely wrong.

Well without donators the server won't exist, and just to let you know something called "Payouts'' exists, so people who pay for their ranks etc etc do have a chance to get something in return. Even though it might not be much compared to how much the owners make its still something.

''Also, just to give my side with these things, I remember last time, that 2D rollback. Have you guys even really fixed it? lmao, I bought these "64x Black Scrolls" from auction house for like only 10M. lmao, how are you gonna explain that? Getting 1 black scroll is already hard because you can only get it from supply crates and there's no guarantee of even getting one. Also, the supply crates only happens once in an hour, sometimes it even bugs out and says it ended, but who cares, my point here is. HOW THE HELL DID SOMEONE GET 64x BLACK SCROLLS WITHOUT DUPING? lmao, well obviously they duped.''

Heard of a command ''/tinkerer'' ? maybe you should try it.
In reality we should just play on pika for fun 😉
I see, I'm gonna check that /tinkerer command out later. As for that "payouts" I can't really care less. I just don't have any business with it. I simply pointed out how things really are in this server. That "payout" thing as you've said is nowhere near what the owners make and I don't really care, tbh but atleast they get some "virtual points" that they can spend more on the server right? (h e) . Glad to hear that, (n i ce tactic :0 )

Oh_Itz_Sahil

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I see, I'm gonna check that /tinkerer command out later. As for that "payouts" I can't really care less. I just don't have any business with it. I simply pointed out how things really are in this server. That "payout" thing as you've said is nowhere near what the owners make and I don't really care, tbh but atleast they get some "virtual points" that they can spend more on the server right? (h e) . Glad to hear that, (n i ce tactic :0 )
Yes the payouts are not anywhere close to how much they make but this is how the server runs nothing we cant do about it :)

StoPizza

Veteran
Lmao, let's get real here guys. As if the owners give a damn about sht here. They just want to make money off kids(lmao ranks). Almost everything in this place is stolen (Maps, Concepts etc.) I mean, Admins, Moderators and Staffs don't even know how to code yet they got that position? lmao, I guess these guys don't even get paid, it's just for the sake of the name and these owners be casually making profit off these kids who think they got 'em "power" to control the server, lmao. Also, just to give my side with these things, I remember last time, that 2D rollback. Have you guys even really fixed it? lmao, I bought these "64x Black Scrolls" from auction house for like only 10M. lmao, how are you gonna explain that? Getting 1 black scroll is already hard because you can only get it from supply crates and there's no guarantee of even getting one. Also, the supply crates only happens once in an hour, sometimes it even bugs out and says it ended, but who cares, my point here is. HOW THE HELL DID SOMEONE GET 64x BLACK SCROLLS WITHOUT DUPING? lmao, well obviously they duped. Nothing more, nothing less. I bet ther're still countless DUPERs' out there (also I noticed lately that there've been a lot of island members upgrade cake which totally doesn't make sense as to where it came from, 'cause they ain't in the crates bruh, I bought 3 of those cakes for cheap) but I don't really care tbh. I just wanted to show my point that nothing in this server really matters tbh, just enjoy the game, don't give a fk about competitions. ONLY THE OWNERS BENEFIT FROM IT LMAO. Kids be spending money from their parents like nothing. Blowing off a $100 for a stupid ASS SKYKING RANK. Lmao, I bet they make so much annually given that they don't even upgrade their systems and servers. I don't know who ever introduced this RESETTING OF SERVERS but they're a GENIUS! Genius in a way that they can just reset the darn server once in a while and won't even need to upgrade a single damn thing 'cause like why would you need to when all of the data are basically gone? Who needs EXTRA DRIVE SPACE? no one. I don't know how much you OWNERS are making out of this SerVEr that you supposedly made (lmao mAdE). But I don't have any business nor rights on asking you to stop. I don't have the patent for minecraft, I can't just shut off all these fake and cracked sht and file a lawsuit against you guys. I bet you guys already made Millions of $$$ since the release of this server (Well, technically not just this because you guys AlsO oWn Jaartex right?). Lmao, well tbh I'm quite impressed how you guys make easy money off kids but I swear, if you're gonna do this, then atleast make it ENJOYABLE. fRicking upGrade the Servers man. they're sht. HIRE A FKING PROGRAMMER PLEASE FFS OR REPLACE THESE DARN KIDS OF A STAFF FOR REAL LIFE DEVELOPERS. You guys are capable of that! fricking stupid, just how much do you love your MONEY that you can't even spare a small amount to pay for these essentials? Lmao, this server be the most corrupt one I've ever seen.
Not going to even read this.
Stop writing such things when you have 0 knowledge about it.

DeadOrigin

Great Reporter
bought these "64x Black Scrolls" from auction house for like only 10M. lmao, how are you gonna explain that? Getting 1 black scroll is already hard because you can only get it from supply crates and there's no guarantee of even getting one.
you can get it in from tinkerer
also I noticed lately that there've been a lot of island members upgrade cake which totally doesn't make sense as to where it came from, 'cause they ain't in the crates bruh
you can get from ranking up

Flitzzy

Legendary Pika
Funny lmao, u can get black scrolls from tinkerer, and we have alot of black scrolls don't be so funny pen. And if you don't want to play in this server because you said its (trash), well the owner or staff are not forcing you to play. Period.

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
You can get black scrolls by opening enchanted dust & with the gkits you can get black scrolls aswell. Blackscrolls are usefull, but got almost no value due the fact they are common found. Also Not the entire staffteam is here to code. We try to keep the server, website, discord etc etc clean of rulebreakers. And help players if they need help. You can get the island members upgrade cake easy buy just ranking up in game. "HIRE A FKING PROGRAMMER PLEASE FFS OR REPLACE THESE DARN KIDS OF A STAFF FOR REAL LIFE DEVELOPERS" As i said 2 rows above this, not all staff are devolepers. So please before writing a 10 page story; do your research :)

Krekkers

Veteran
I mean, Admins, Moderators and Staffs don't even know how to code yet they got that position?
I know how to code.
But it shouldn't be needed to be staff.
Not everyone needs to be a expert to become something.​

Almost everything in this place is stolen (Maps, Concepts etc.)
We are taking in community suggestions for maps.​

I guess these guys don't even get paid, it's just for the sake of the name and these owners be casually making profit off these kids who think they got 'em "power" to control the server,
Its voluntary work.
Like my man EA0_2_0_8_ said.

Also, just to give my side with these things, I remember last time, that 2D rollback. Have you guys even really fixed it? lmao, I bought these "64x Black Scrolls" from auction house for like only 10M.
I personally don't know alot about a 2 day rollback.
Maybe specicify which part of the server it was from could help.​

HOW THE HELL DID SOMEONE GET 64x BLACK SCROLLS WITHOUT DUPING? lmao, well obviously they duped. Nothing more, nothing less. I bet ther're still countless DUPERs' out there (also I noticed lately that there've been a lot of island members upgrade cake which totally doesn't make sense as to where it came from, 'cause they ain't in the crates bruh, I bought 3 of those cakes for cheap)​
You can report players by clicking this link https://pika-network.net/report/
but I don't really care tbh
Then don't write a book about it.
You use Caps/Shift held down countless of times to say something that would anger you.
Or make it look like screaming.
So it looks like you care.​

I just wanted to show my point that nothing in this server really matters tbh, just enjoy the game, don't give a fk about competitions.
Well practice (my main part of the server) almost never gets reset.
Even better you get to keep your rank.​
I bet they make so much annually given that they don't even upgrade their systems and servers.
Assuming things without proof makes you appear to be unintelligent.
Look you can bet all you want.
But what are you gonna bet?​

e darn server once in a while and won't even need to upgrade a single damn thing 'cause like why would you need to when all of the data are basically gone? Who needs EXTRA DRIVE SPACE? no one. I don't know how much you OWNERS are making out of this SerVEr that you supposedly made (lmao mAdE).
Practice Skywars and Bedwars all need to store data.
Also you need to run servers.
A lot of them to have a small network.
Every lobby can be counted as a server.
And we have increasing numbers so the servers need to be more stable and handle more.​

bet you guys already made Millions of $$$ since the release of this server (Well, technically not just this because you guys AlsO oWn Jaartex right?)
Assuming things again?​

fRicking upGrade the Servers man. they're sht. HIRE A FKING PROGRAMMER PLEASE FFS OR REPLACE THESE DARN KIDS OF A STAFF FOR REAL LIFE DEVELOPERS.
Lol.
You starting to care?​
You guys are capable of that! fricking stupid, just how much do you love your MONEY that you can't even spare a small amount to pay for these essentials? Lmao, this server be the most corrupt one I've ever seen.
Assuming or thinking someone only cares about money.
With small to little evidence.
Means you also value money like you think they do.
Look I can see your angry.
I can't do anything about that anger.
But I'm also not forcing anybody to think like me or someone else.
Freedom of speech is the best thing.

-Krekkers

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I know how to code.
Not everyone needs to be a expert to become something.

We are taking in community suggestions for maps.

Its voluntary work.

Maybe specicify which part of the server it was from could help.

You use Caps/Shift held down countless of times to say something that would anger you.
So it looks like you care.

Even better you get to keep your rank.

But what are you gonna bet?

And we have increasing numbers so the servers need to be more stable and handle more.

Assuming things again?

Lol.
You starting to care?

-Krekkers
how long did this take omg

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
just lock this thread.
All are solved.
just pure accusation without facts.

pensticlastic

Funny lmao, u can get black scrolls from tinkerer, and we have alot of black scrolls don't be so funny pen. And if you don't want to play in this server because you said its (trash), well the owner or staff are not forcing you to play. Period.
I'm pretty sure I didn't say it's trash. Yeah, I just said I can't care less about these things. I just enjoy it, I guess I'm making some conspiracy sht here but yeah, that's pretty much it.

pensticlastic

I
I know how to code.
Not everyone needs to be a expert to become something.

We are taking in community suggestions for maps.

Its voluntary work.

Maybe specicify which part of the server it was from could help.

So it looks like you care.

Even better you get to keep your rank.

But what are you gonna bet?

And we have increasing numbers so the servers need to be more stable and handle more.

Assuming things again?

Lol.
You starting to care?

-Krekkers
I guess this anger came from staffs not really doing their job. But then again, you'll debunk it with "you starting to care? or assuming things again?". I guess I really do care? I mean I play here, I atleast expect Admins to have a significant amount of power and knowledge to fix a very small issue in a specific server. Community suggestions for maps? I know that almost all these maps especially from Bedwars and Skywars are from Hypixel. I'm not betting anything here, I never said, never did. Practice, Skywars and Bedwars do need to store data, like around 1mb for each player I guess. I don't know how you got this saying that "assuming someone cares about money means you also love money like you think they do.", Well to care about something doesn't mean you love it. I might have wanted to know about these things to bring justice to it, I might have wanted to prevent more kids blowing off their money on useless things? Well then again, that's not really my business. But who's assuming again?

pensticlastic

You can get black scrolls by opening enchanted dust & with the gkits you can get black scrolls aswell. Blackscrolls are usefull, but got almost no value due the fact they are common found. Also Not the entire staffteam is here to code. We try to keep the server, website, discord etc etc clean of rulebreakers. And help players if they need help. You can get the island members upgrade cake easy buy just ranking up in game. "HIRE A FKING PROGRAMMER PLEASE FFS OR REPLACE THESE DARN KIDS OF A STAFF FOR REAL LIFE DEVELOPERS" As i said 2 rows above this, not all staff are devolepers. So please before writing a 10 page story; do your research :)
E. Sure, this is just some conspiracy I made up. You only mentioned a small portion of what I've said here, so I guess that's all I can say?

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
E. Sure, this is just some conspiracy I made up. You only mentioned a small portion of what I've said here, so I guess that's all I can say?
I reacted only on the usefull part, i'm not going to spend too much time on this sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.