Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Did you know me before reading this?

• Yeah, and I wish I didn't.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No, but I've heard people reference you.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never heard of ya m9

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyre

Banned
'Ello there mates is what I'd say if I were Noodle.
Let's get on with the show, aye?

My name is Kyre. Old players of Pika may already know who I am, but you probably don't.
I played on this server from late 2013 to early 2015, which is when I was falsely banned by a (now resigned) staff member that a lot of people didn't like. I won't name him but y'all prolly know who I'm talkin' about anyways. The guy had no evidence but yet he accused me of creating OP items AFTER the rule was put in place and enforced. We argued it out for a while and he revealed to me that he didn't trust me on Pika so he'd keep me banned. A few players even backed me up and acted as witnesses that I had done nothing wrong, but because of the fact that he was also motivated by his strong dislike of me, he did not listen to them. He said that I was banned on Kyrecraft96 but said that I could still play on an alt, KYR3PLAY, which I used to express my anger. I kill-aura'd him in Kit-PvP to show him how much I hated him. I was instantly IP banned. At the time, a staff member was not allowed to IP ban a player unless the player had been banned at least 3 times. We had further arguments, but as he decided to be so stubborn and seemed to have been burned out from all of the daily TS3 arguments, he told me, "Kyre stop talking about your ban," so I stopped.

After that, I went on numerous alts, using the excuse that I was not ban evading because my ban was false, and went through account after account, getting banned on each one.

Here's the alts that you may have known me on after my IP ban.

• KurtCocaine, one of my most popular and longest lasting (I got to Inferno!) accounts after my IP ban, had plots all having something to do with suspended animation. Plots on that account included Chocoland, a chocolate paradise with an alien rocket ship blasting out of it and and a big hershey's bar on the floor; War Of The Worlds, a plot based on the book of the same name; and other less popular builds. I was able to collaborate with a few reputable builders on their plots, such as Ziilon, nasigoreng, and even Poison_Mackeral. I also met HeyItsSteve on this account, later become very good friends. I was even commissioned (along with 2 others) to build a second PizzaHotel, of which I did a few interiors, part of the exterior, and did the letters myself. This was a fun alt, and I enjoyed my time on it.
  • Kyrecraft97 survived a long time, and that's weird because my name was in the username. I made a few cool plots with that one. Kyrecraft97's plot is (was?) right next to spawn, leaving it for everyone to see the massive food sculptures I had built. The food sculptures were walk-in. Was cool, but eventually got busted once staff found out who "Kyre" was.
  • CaptainPhasma was the last account I was on, on which I didn't even get to finish my first plot due to being busted on ban evading... again.
I had many more before these, but these were the most recent ones.
Since being banned on CaptainPhasma, I decided to just quit trying to get back on Pika. This is my main means of communication with all you Pikacrafters now.

OH, I only put my history. I guess I should put some stuff about myself too, huh?

I can't really describe myself, so here are some things people have said about me.

"Annoying nitpicker." - LexiRobin
"I love youuuu" - wolftyla (Staff Member)
"Sometimes I wish you were dead, but then I apologize and think about how wrong I am." -JoshplaysMC12345/TristanDossier/JoshplaysBeyond (Old Player)
"[REDACTED]" - Noodle/ChryZiz
"You're a cool guy." ifeelFANTASTIC
"I can't evennn" - Ziilon
"KYREEEEEEEE" - eEmily
"Don't ever leave. Even though you have to." - HeyItsSteve
"Meh" - Me

Psst. And uh, yeah. I'm that guy who made PizzaMC's skin. I'm serious, you can ask him.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 85

Ello mi Kyre. It's actually nice to see your name around...honest cuz'.
sorry for being a twa-

-twat last year.
tumblr_mczzc5rb5F1qhf4j4o2_250.gif

;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.