Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Demote Alparo_

He's just been staff abusing, freezing and demanding screenshares for no reason, and even recently a person i know "soulgem" got banned for "ghost client" when Alparo_ had no evidence backing up his decision to ban because of this "ghost client" he found, same thing happened to me not even 30 minutes ago, he froze me demanded a screen share and refused to tell me why i was getting frozen to begin with, evidently he's just a power hungry deranged child im sure many others have had similar experiences with him freezing out of nowhere, and yes i am aware of my many kicks for "client modification" most from afking in opfactions.

Attachments

• Screenshot (390).png
    Screenshot (390).png
    668.7 KB · Views: 23

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello,
Just because there's no evidence doesn't mean that your/theirs punishment is false.
If you think that your punishment is false, appeal here.

OP
OP
D
Hello,
Just because there's no evidence doesn't mean that your/theirs punishment is false.
If you think that your punishment is false, appeal here.
There is no evidence proving ive done anything wrong to begin with. no reason to freeze me to begin with, and no evidence of me ever cheating. yes i am aware of my sheer amount of kicks for "client modification" but as ive said ask any opfactions player then they'll tell you the exact same thing ive said about getting kicked for non stop hitting whilst the server peaks a 9 tps.

Attachments

• Screenshot (396).png
    Screenshot (396).png
    90.6 KB · Views: 17

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
To be clear, you got frozen because you were suspected of using cheats.

Even more reason why Alparo_ shouldn't be demoted. If players would get ssed without a valid reason, 50% of cheaters on kit-pvp will be banned, while the other half will get scared and uninstall hacks.

ssing players without good reason does more good than harm if any, and there isn't. If staff were able to ss players whenever on demand by player, I would have gotten at least 4 ranked togglers on kit-pvp. If you're innocent, then you shouldn't be worry about being ssed.

Boost

Great Reporter
90& of my kicks are from server lag on opfactions. other 10% are me having horrid wifi and simply just lagging out.
It's not about the kicks, u were suspicious and he froze u he did his job u can always make a staff feedback if u want to get rid of ur feelings