Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowzysstvv69

Banned
Dear Pikanetwork Staff Team,

I am writing this letter to express my deepest apologies for the trouble that I may have caused to the server and staff members. I understand that my actions may have been inappropriate and disrespectful towards the staff team, and for that i am sorry.

I want to take this opportunity to express my sincere regret for any harm that I may have caused. I realize that your team works tirelessly to ensure that the community is a safe and welcoming place for everyone, and my behavior may have undermined those efforts. and i cant continue to provide my apologies to what i have done i am not going to keep going on about what i did and didn't do as i have done that a lot of times before and i will not go over it again.

I am not sure how to express my sincere apologies to this although I do have 1 thing to say and 1 thing only ,I am sorry for any of my actions that i have caused to the pikanetwork community and the staff members of pikanetwork Hopefully 1 day i will be able to come back to this community once more upon when staff are ready to give me another chance ,Once this happens or if this ever does happen i would be really happy to get a fresh start on things and change my profile on pikanetwork

There is just 1 more thing that i need to go over when it comes to pikanetwork and that is that there are people getting false banned like flys No joker upon me looking at punishments there have been over 120 people banned for duping in the past week now i highly doubt that that is humanaly possible for a server to have over 120 different people duping on 1 server , Now with this being said there is something that we must do when it comes to this topic it is very important that staff listen to us as noone wants all your friends or not even your friends just fellow players to be banned left right and centre

Sincerely, SNOWZYSSTV

Some_Matej

Great Reporter

I am writing this letter to express my deepest apologies for the trouble that I may have caused to the server and staff members. I understand that my actions may have been inappropriate and disrespectful towards the staff team, and for that i am sorry.

I want to take this opportunity to express my sincere regret for any harm that I may have caused. I realize that your team works tirelessly to ensure that the community is a safe and welcoming place for everyone, and my behavior may have undermined those efforts. and i cant continue to provide my apologies to what i have done i am not going to keep going on about what i did and didn't do as i have done that a lot of times before and i will not go over it again.

I am not sure how to express my sincere apologies to this although I do have 1 thing to say and 1 thing only ,I am sorry for any of my actions that i have caused to the pikanetwork community and the staff members of pikanetwork Hopefully 1 day i will be able to come back to this community once more upon when staff are ready to give me another chance ,Once this happens or if this ever does happen i would be really happy to get a fresh start on things and change my profile on pikanetwork

There is just 1 more thing that i need to go over when it comes to pikanetwork and that is that there are people getting false banned like flys No joker upon me looking at punishments there have been over 120 people banned for duping in the past week now i highly doubt that that is humanaly possible for a server to have over 120 different people duping on 1 server , Now with this being said there is something that we must do when it comes to this topic it is very important that staff listen to us as noone wants all your friends or not even your friends just fellow players to be banned left right and centre

Sincerely, SNOWZYSSTV
People like you doesn't deserve to be unbanned. 😉

Cauril

Sincerely, SNOWZYSSTV
wsg papi i think your right at all point and should get a second chance im typing this with a loud keyboard sound so my parents thinks im doing my essay :D niggrnetwork eh i mean pika network listen to that man for once he do deserve a chance :D
-Benogay
-urablackmonkey022

Cauril

People like you doesn't deserve to be unbanned. 😉
he do he did nothing wrong my papi was just exploiting some new thing he discovered nothing wrong with that is their ?
-benogay
-nggrnetworkisagoodplace
-somematejloveu

Giovanni02130

Sincerely, SNOWZYSSTV
he deserves a second chance in my opinion he should be unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.