Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My apology.-SNOWZYSSTV/Manas73

Snows

Banned
Dear PikaNetwork Survival Community,

I am writing this message do express my deepest apology towards "The Survival Community" I am sorry for any damage I may have caused and I am also sorry if it annoyed you, It was because of me and "Ruthless" that a lot of stuff got disabled on PikaNetwork Survival Sutch as Crates getting removed and chat being disabled for 2 days although it was mostly me so for that I take responsibility Towards this , I am truly sorry to anyone I may have harmed across the way but I am mainly aiming at a user called BeastGuy, Now sure he did a lot of wrong things to me and for that I will never forgive him for although what I did to him was not acceptable as well, due to me he has lost his PikaNetwork account and he no longer has access to it and for that I am sorry.

I also wanted to note how disrespectful I have been towards not only MrEpiko but other staff as well such as Bordem And iFkiller and for that i am sorry , I got a bit over myself and I was too annoyed to realise what I was doing towards all of PikaNetwork Not only staff but the survival players and for that I am sorry I can not change what has already happened but I am hoping I am able to make a impact towards the future if staff ever , And I mean ever decide to give me another chance even after all I have done.

I am willing to do what ever staff are offering for another chance and I am going to follow the rules from now on forward
I am currently making a appeal for the PikaNetwork discord server as that would be a way to get in contact with a few staff regarding this and I will keep you updated but for now that is it.

Sincerely,
SNOWZYSSTV

avciiiiiii

Great Reporter
Dear PikaNetwork Survival Community,

I am writing this message do express my deepest apology towards "The Survival Community" I am sorry for any damage I may have caused and I am also sorry if it annoyed you, It was because of me and "Ruthless" that a lot of stuff got disabled on PikaNetwork Survival Sutch as Crates getting removed and chat being disabled for 2 days although it was mostly me so for that I take responsibility Towards this , I am truly sorry to anyone I may have harmed across the way but I am mainly aiming at a user called BeastGuy, Now sure he did a lot of wrong things to me and for that I will never forgive him for although what I did to him was not acceptable as well, due to me he has lost his PikaNetwork account and he no longer has access to it and for that I am sorry.

I also wanted to note how disrespectful I have been towards not only MrEpiko but other staff as well such as Bordem And iFkiller and for that i am sorry , I got a bit over myself and I was too annoyed to realise what I was doing towards all of PikaNetwork Not only staff but the survival players and for that I am sorry I can not change what has already happened but I am hoping I am able to make a impact towards the future if staff ever , And I mean ever decide to give me another chance even after all I have done.

I am willing to do what ever staff are offering for another chance and I am going to follow the rules from now on forward
I am currently making a appeal for the PikaNetwork discord server as that would be a way to get in contact with a few staff regarding this and I will keep you updated but for now that is it.

Sincerely,
SNOWZYSSTV
xD imagine doing it again and again and apologies well-done.
I cannot guaranty but staff can think about your unban if you tell them all 4 dupe methods