Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowzysstvv69

Banned
Hello there pika staff and pika network community,

I am here to go over my deepest apologies about what I have done towards staff and the community it’s self , I would like to start of by saying that I believe that actions must have consequences, and for this it is no different sure I have made some mistakes in the past and I am admitting that , although this can not go without being fixed.

Judging by this I believe that everyone on earth deserves a second chance no matter who they are , and when it comes to pikanetwork there is allways room for improvements, I mean even take it the pika staff do listen to their community they even have a suggestions tab on their pikanetwork website showing the fact that they do listen.

Now what I am asking for along with many others who stand by me is a second chance a second chance when the new season of PikaNetwork Survival comes out , I wish for all of us to come together and change their profile on who they are , I want us to come together and have a fresh start.

Even with the amounts of messages on fourms I am making showing my deepest apologies, ods are me along with many others won’t get a unban soon or for some people ever, Judging by this we all have to be patient and behave towards staff to hear of a slight chance of a unban.

This is fourms message 2

Sincerely,
SNOWZYSTV

Status
Not open for further replies.