Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Cool Ideas for factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayne80

Banned
1. Enchanting signs , what this does is, you click on the sign with an item you want enchanted like

(sign)
--------------------
Sharpness 5
$50000
------------------

and it puts that enchantment on your item for 50k

I dont know exactly what plugin it is but it is fairly common and shouldnt be hard to get.

2. warp fps with parkour etc, Id like to see a pvp arena placed in a new world in the end (maximizes fps and lowers ping)
possible a sniper ledge and stuff added not just a lame circle arena.

3. Make cactus farms a thing, cactus farming is actually good when you first start out on other servers but they are useless on pika as cactus sells for 1 or 2 dollars each, maybe make them 10 or 15?

4. Anti Xray, What this plugin does is exchange block values that the server sends to the client, so say your using xray to find diamonds, when you toggle xray the server exchanges the value of diamonds into cobblestone which renders it invisible to the xrayer.

5. Enable Epearl glitching again, admit it cannoning isnt always fun and it is very time consuming, ever since the anti thing plugin was added we could no longer epearl glitch and i havent been interested in raiding, raiding isnt just about cannoning its about trying to find legit exploits in the base to take advantage of. (my opinion No salt pl0x)

6. Add glowstone dust instead of glowstone blocks because breaking 100000 glowstone blocks to fill your auto brewers takes forever.

7. Fix the No slowdown glitch and both of the fly glitches (if you dont know what these are then just ask me) Many people get accused of hacking because of these glitches when in reality they are just bugs.

8. Hacker Factions. This is really annoying, lately on pika factions there is around 4 - 5 hacker factions with a 600 max power available just because the players that get banned in that faction have 10/10 power and just multi acc and not get kicked from the faction, it would be nice if the players that get banned for permanent get kicked from their current faction so these un wanted factions do not get 1000 power.

(for some reason the banned players have not been kicked from the faction after 2 weeks of innactivity)

9. Allow donators the use of /invsee at warp pvp, it gets annoying to have to go to spawn just to see whether the player has good stuff, although im not sure you can do this sperately as when you go to warp pvp it assigns you a different rank (warpworld).

10. block glitching at warp pvp, ive had this happen to me multiple times where im on the glowstone lamps and etc, the player keeps attacking me and i get glitched into the block and it doesnt allow you to move or gapple for awhile. I think world guard would fix this.

11. Add Stacked buckets to the shop, self explanatory.

12.Possibly add log block, for those that do not know what this is, it is a Anti hacker plugin.

Say you make an unclaimed base underground, and an xrayer comes along and digs right down to your base and steals everything you got.

Log block records which player broke what block, and what player(s) took items from chests. They can easily find out whether the player was using xray and ban them.

13. A better ban system / Way donators get banned.

Clearly video evidence should be needed, But when a donator goes and complains that he got banned for no reason and then gets screenshared after the fact, and then unbanned is just plain retarted, if you have clear video evidence but find him ' clean ' , you NEED to go by the video or the hacking donators will all still be there.

Bypassing a screenshare IS NOT hard at all, there are multiple methods you can use (just google it) but a common method is to stick your hack client on a flash drive and pull the flash drive out when your getting screenshared, Ez bypass with no ban at all, which is why video evidence should be taken more into consideration rather than screenshare.

Daantje8

Some things should be nice if added (Read 1). And others are already worked on (Read 13) But some will just never happen because the way it changes things / laggs would make it way more annoying (Read 3)

2great4you

Pika Member
Some of those are great idea, but I don't think they should enable epearl glitching since there will be no point working on bases if they can just epearl in. I'd rather cannon in the base and raid it legit then glitch in it and raid it from there that will of been boring.

TheCl4yeR

Some of those are great idea, but I don't think they should enable epearl glitching since there will be no point working on bases if they can just epearl in. I'd rather cannon in the base and raid it legit then glitch in it and raid it from there that will of been boring.
too bad people are glitching with tp glitching...
to the thread creator : i like ur ideas .

justakilla

5. Enable Epearl glitching again????? If you dont like making cannons in faction then dont play faction, whats the point of generating 20+ walls if someone can glitch in, the most stupid idea ever!

OP
OP
rayne80

rayne80

Banned
5. Enable Epearl glitching again????? If you dont like making cannons in faction then dont play faction, whats the point of generating 20+ walls if someone can glitch in, the most stupid idea ever!

Make your floor 2blocks thick and that totally blows away epearling lmao, if you know how to make a base epearls arnt even a problem

2great4you

Pika Member
I dont get why u want epearl glitching to be a thing and sure i do know how to make base anti tp glitch and epearl it just a pain to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.