Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Cheaters in BedWars are exponentially increasing in my games. How about you?

BigManYuu

Pika Member
lmaoooo wdymmmm we were talking hypixel u numbnut.. look at the comment i quoted smh.. and me being truthful bout what i do outside of pika just saying that cuz alot of ppl on pika closet cheat.. and those are more cringe that the ppl that blatantly hack cuz they hack to make themselves look better at bedwars lmao.. so instead of twisting things.. u can go back to playing in ur basement.. ur adding 0 value to this thread
why are you so mad already lmao, did someone call you a unicorn? 🦄

1652794481537.png

This makes no sense if you're talking about hypixel think about it. 🥴

OP
OP
Dytel

Dytel

Banned
no it was never been there, just anti bot filters, people usually misunderstood the "turn off your vpn" statement thing
welp ig im one of those ppl.. i just thought it was an antivpn cuz i was never able to join when using a vpn.. fyi used to play 9 months ago and before..

but eh they should still put an antivpn.. today while playing with my guild and mainarchitect.. u can ask him.. 3 games in a row a diff account with reach antikb strafe killaura casually going around cheating @Othley I think thats mainarchitect if it isnt im sorry.. point is.. damn the anticheat needs upgrading and needs to be an antivpn in place.. the advantages of it outweigh the disadvantages by a mile

I_Mohd

Pika Member
Alright so, ill start by saying I really do love Pika, because the pvp mechanics are just perfect but I have a slight issue. NoCheatPlus. For the love of any god, please change it or upgrade it. I used to play ages ago before I took an 8 months break and there werent many hackers but they were still there. Since, I came back I would experience atleast 1 hacker every other game and sometimes every game can have 2-3 hackers. I say this with no sarcasm, there was this game I was playing with a guy I met on the discord. In one game, there were 3 teams of doubles hacking, clear reach and autoclickers. You couldnt get more blatant than what they were doing. Some get kicked but rejoin. Some got fireballed off and bed destroyed, but I kid you not. There were 6 hackers in a game of 14 people. Its just unbelievable, and we continued to play 4 more games with atleast 1 cheater in each game. Its getting really annoying, so please upgrade the anticheat. I can help you if you want, I have helped make a better anticheat(no offense) my discord is below. To the people that agree with me, reply to this threat with what has happened to you, because this increase in hackers is just surreal. Maybe this can get enough views for the admins, developers and owners to see. I love Pika and I don want it to get ruined.
The thing is, you can never stop a hacker/cheater. They are going to do it anyway. The only thing you can do is, is let the staff handle it and just report them

acura

Great Reporter
The thing is, you can never stop a hacker/cheater. They are going to do it anyway. The only thing you can do is, is let the staff handle it and just report them
Hackers have always been existing no matter what game you're playing so it's really not surprising to see that pika has some too.

OP
OP
Dytel

Dytel

Banned
u can upgrade the anticheat and put an antivpn which makes it so much harder for them.. without a proper motivation for them like the server is scamming players hard.. they will just go to another server that has a bad anticheat and no antivpn

DoForceMC_

also.. if u have played ages ago when i did(8+ months ago) you would clearly see the MASSIVE increase in hackers
well i am a pika player who started to play like 10 months ago ye I c before it was less now skywars has a lot also they get kicked after they get us

I_Mohd

Pika Member
u can upgrade the anticheat and put an antivpn which makes it so much harder for them.. without a proper motivation for them like the server is scamming players hard.. they will just go to another server that has a bad anticheat and no antivpn
No anticheat is good enough for all hacks

OP
OP
Dytel

Dytel

Banned
No anticheat is good enough for all hacks
U think i dont know that.. but good anticheats can reduce the hackers so much.. and not let them casually use highjump, strafe, antikb, reach, autoclicker, killaura without even getting kicked

OP
OP
Dytel

Dytel

Banned
well i am a pika player who started to play like 10 months ago ye I c before it was less now skywars has a lot also they get kicked after they get us
ye like 8-9 months ago i used to play so much skywars as well as bedwars. when i came back.. ppl casually bhopping around so i just stopped playing unless it was late at night and playing with a friend.. otherwise it sucks cuz of the cheaters