Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Cheaters in BedWars are exponentially increasing in my games. How about you?

Dytel

Banned
Alright so, ill start by saying I really do love Pika, because the pvp mechanics are just perfect but I have a slight issue. NoCheatPlus. For the love of any god, please change it or upgrade it. I used to play ages ago before I took an 8 months break and there werent many hackers but they were still there. Since, I came back I would experience atleast 1 hacker every other game and sometimes every game can have 2-3 hackers. I say this with no sarcasm, there was this game I was playing with a guy I met on the discord. In one game, there were 3 teams of doubles hacking, clear reach and autoclickers. You couldnt get more blatant than what they were doing. Some get kicked but rejoin. Some got fireballed off and bed destroyed, but I kid you not. There were 6 hackers in a game of 14 people. Its just unbelievable, and we continued to play 4 more games with atleast 1 cheater in each game. Its getting really annoying, so please upgrade the anticheat. I can help you if you want, I have helped make a better anticheat(no offense) my discord is below. To the people that agree with me, reply to this threat with what has happened to you, because this increase in hackers is just surreal. Maybe this can get enough views for the admins, developers and owners to see. I love Pika and I don want it to get ruined.

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
Cheaters is not only exponentially increasing in bedwars but also in other gamemodes like skywars, kitpvp, practice, and even survival.
For me, as a player that play skywars a lot, i can say that there is a 1/10 chance that i will meet a hacker using things like scaffold, antivoid, killaura, etc, it is really annoying and frustrating to deal with them. In bedwars there might be more since the gamemode revolve around bridging a lot, and hackers can widely use scaffold there.
This has always been a problem for like a pretty long time to be honest, hope they can do something about it, as just banning hackers is not enough since they can make alts with vpns (I have seen a staff who banned like 5-10 accounts of a hacker that keep hacking and making alts with similar names multiple of times).

OP
OP
Dytel

Dytel

Banned
Cheaters is not only exponentially increasing in bedwars but also in other gamemodes like skywars, kitpvp, practice, and even survival.
For me, as a player that play skywars a lot, i can say that there is a 1/10 chance that i will meet a hacker using things like scaffold, antivoid, killaura, etc, it is really annoying and frustrating to deal with them. In bedwars there might be more since the gamemode revolve around bridging a lot, and hackers can widely use scaffold there.
This has always been a problem for like a pretty long time to be honest, hope they can do something about it, as just banning hackers is not enough since they can make alts with vpns (I have seen a staff who banned like 5-10 accounts of a hacker that keep hacking and making alts with similar names multiple of times).
they need a new anticheat thats what can help

acura

Great Reporter
since they can make alts with vpns
When VPN was disallowed, it helped a bit on preventing hackers to make new alts in the server with the only drawback of having staff to focus on bot filter channel on discord. Now that VPN is fully allowed, staff has no longer need to focus on the channel. But the drawback of it is that hackers can now make new unlimited alts with new unlimited IP from the VPN after each ban.

It's a glass half full half empty situation.

Last edited:

acura

Great Reporter
they need a new anticheat thats what can help
It's not as easy as flipping the back of a hand. With new anticheat, there'll be a lot of testing required especially since the bedwars game has a lot of features that modify players kb such as fireball. Even tnt jumping could be an issue in the latter if the anticheat isn't thoroughly tested. Then there are also other game modes to worry about as well.

Form

Great Reporter
There will be always some cheaters, using illegal advantages on the server.
I know it's annoying, but except of recording + reporting these people we can't do much more about it:-(

OP
OP
Dytel

Dytel

Banned
When VPN was disallowed, it helped a bit on preventing hackers to make new alts in the server with the only drawback of having staff to focus on bot filter channel on discord. Now that VPN is fully allowed, staff has no longer need to focus on the channel. But the drawback of it is that hackers can now make new unlimited alts with new unlimited IP from the VPN after each ban.

wait wtf? VPN is now allowed tf?

OP
OP
Dytel

Dytel

Banned
It's not as easy as flipping the back of a hand. With new anticheat, there'll be a lot of testing required especially since the bedwars game has a lot of features that modify players kb such as fireball. Even tnt jumping could be an issue in the latter if the anticheat isn't thoroughly tested. Then there are also other game modes to worry about as well.
Ive owned servers before, helped develop and test multiple anticheats.. with a bedwars mode as well.. dw ik exactly what happens when you get a new anticheat.. hence why I offered my help.

OP
OP
Dytel

Dytel

Banned
There will be always some cheaters, using illegal advantages on the server.
I know it's annoying, but except of recording + reporting these people we can't do much more about it:-(
yes thats true and I know that but sometimes there are just too many like nowadays.. before there werent as much.. like its reached a point where its got more hackers than players like hypixel

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Alright so, ill start by saying I really do love Pika, because the pvp mechanics are just perfect but I have a slight issue. NoCheatPlus. For the love of any god, please change it or upgrade it. I used to play ages ago before I took an 8 months break and there werent many hackers but they were still there. Since, I came back I would experience atleast 1 hacker every other game and sometimes every game can have 2-3 hackers. I say this with no sarcasm, there was this game I was playing with a guy I met on the discord. In one game, there were 3 teams of doubles hacking, clear reach and autoclickers. You couldnt get more blatant than what they were doing. Some get kicked but rejoin. Some got fireballed off and bed destroyed, but I kid you not. There were 6 hackers in a game of 14 people. Its just unbelievable, and we continued to play 4 more games with atleast 1 cheater in each game. Its getting really annoying, so please upgrade the anticheat. I can help you if you want, I have helped make a better anticheat(no offense) my discord is below. To the people that agree with me, reply to this threat with what has happened to you, because this increase in hackers is just surreal. Maybe this can get enough views for the admins, developers and owners to see. I love Pika and I don want it to get ruined.
Welcome to pika

Stop explaining how I ban evade
yes thats true and I know that but sometimes there are just too many like nowadays.. before there werent as much.. like its reached a point where its got more hackers than players like hypixel
I'd like to say something but that'd get me banned

OP
OP
Dytel

Dytel

Banned
Welcome to pika

Stop explaining how I ban evade

I'd like to say something but that'd get me banned
well pika wasnt like this when i played.. also bozo fatherless imagine hacking on a block game without purpose.. ive hacked and had my own client and scripts for other clients.. but i hacked with purpose.. the server owner was a scammer and scammed kids of like 20k+ euros so i hacked spread the msg adn helped ppl chargeback a total of 16k euros.. but pika doesnt deserve that cuz they dont scam.. they follow eula and are fair.. and they have a pretty good server

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
well pika wasnt like this when i played.. also bozo fatherless imagine hacking on a block game without purpose.. ive hacked and had my own client and scripts for other clients.. but i hacked with purpose.. the server owner was a scammer and scammed kids of like 20k+ euros so i hacked spread the msg adn helped ppl chargeback a total of 16k euros.. but pika doesnt deserve that cuz they dont scam.. they follow eula and are fair.. and they have a pretty good server
o em gee was that "bozo fatherless" for me because I "cheat"

awks

Banned
Anyways Pika has been hack central since the start of 2020 I do not know what you're talking about. Sure the hackers did decrease a bit mid 2020-2021 but now the anti-cheat is outdated and completely flawed. It bans legit players but allows hackers which is kind of confusing ngl, and you literally did just admit to hacking, with purpose or not. There are other ways to get the attention of admins and the owners instead of hacking. Plus you just said "bozo fatherless imagine hacking on a block game" whilst admitting to hacking in then next sentence, honestly doesn't make sense at all

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Anyways Pika has been hack central since the start of 2020 I do not know what you're talking about. Sure the hackers did decrease a bit mid 2020-2021 but now the anti-cheat is outdated and completely flawed. It bans legit players but allows hackers which is kind of confusing ngl, and you literally did just admit to hacking, with purpose or not. There are other ways to get the attention of admins and the owners instead of hacking. Plus you just said "bozo fatherless imagine hacking on a block game" whilst admitting to hacking in then next sentence, honestly doesn't make sense at all
Lag machines are a W no im not encouraging to make it dont ban me