Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

CHANGE THE PERM MUTE SYSTEM #2

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I dont see a massive issue with Pika's ban/mute system (LiteBans) Just don't break the rules.
ah yes just dont break the rules right?

say that to 30% of all bedwars playerbase, ONLY FOR CHEATING
then go to opfac and tell everyone to be nice right?

ur saying that as its going to happen or something

moxxy17

Banned
warnings should be reset annually.
if someone has been playing since 2014, and spams accidentally or swears accidentally once a year, does he really deserve to be perm muted?

Unawarely

The Pika
warnings should be reset annually.
if someone has been playing since 2014, and spams accidentally or swears accidentally once a year, does he really deserve to be perm muted?
every 4 weeks i say

moxxy17

Banned
every 4 weeks i say
i don't agree. 4 weeks is too little for a reset of warnings.
owners//frank will never make it 4 weeks, it will definitely be either a large period of time, or it just wont be added.

Unawarely

The Pika
i don't agree. 4 weeks is too little for a reset of warnings.
owners//frank will never make it 4 weeks, it will definitely be either a large period of time, or it just wont be added.
Warnings are meant to be warnings tho. They should reset 1 time after a week, the 2nd time after a month, then every time after that should be 3 months. They should be actual warnings for newer players to learn their lesson.

moxxy17

Banned
Warnings are meant to be warnings tho. They should reset 1 time after a week, the 2nd time after a month, then every time after that should be 3 months. They should be actual warnings for newer players to learn their lesson.
being warned is enough of a warning.

JerryMine

The Pika
well no one likes this system we canot have only 6 offences and then boom perm mute it should reset like there is warning that expires
if warning expire and u keep muting us why tf do u give us a warning at first ?
u should make it perm warn at least this server has to change
#Change_PermMute
No ONE LIKE PIKA CHANGE IT

their rules are just being strict

oh yeah, about that warning it's just to notify you that you should not do something, not to make it expire and shit stuff they will just continue on the offense anyways

oh

wait why are you with this suggestion are you perm muted or something HAHAHAAHHAH omg jk didnt mean to be offensive

UpperGround

Great Reporter
oh yeah, about that warning it's just to notify you that you should not do something, not to make it expire and shit stuff they will just continue on the offense anyways
one of my first times i dont agree with ur opinion

yes its a fact that they'll continue

but warnings
should
expire

OP
OP
1MiDo

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
their rules are just being strict

oh

wait why are you with this suggestion are you perm muted or something HAHAHAAHHAH omg jk didnt mean to be offensive
Nah but my next mute is gonna be perm