Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Change Perm Mute

OP
OP
1MiDo

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This is how it works, a player has 5 chances to fix his behavior, first starting with a warn and the last one with 3 weeks mute. If he doesn't learn anything from it, then he is clearly just toxic to the community, so we end his toxic behavior by giving a permanent mute.

Now if the punishments reset after 1 week, it doesn't make sense, the punishments should never get back to warnings, it just doesn't make any sense.

Also if they keep sweairng they should keep in mind the consequences. Also we don't need the kind of players that will keep swearing, that language doesn't bring anything good to the community, and so taking their voice is a good thing.

If they miss it too much they can always buy an unmute.

Mind that the permanent mute is to get rid of those toxic players, being this a long term solution.
kk if someone got perm mute and there was someone just doing a chat games like giving stuff to who answer first / say something first it will make the player who has perm mute so sad and he will just rage cuz of this stupid perm mute and he will go make an alt and play with this guy to win stuff that means he broke more rules cuz of a mute so what will u do about this if u muted his alt for mute evading he wont stop so he is breaking more and more rules

HyperRSmash

Veteran
its like pay to win if u buy an unmute that means server just wants to mute u to buy it so u got to pay to play in this server
No server wants to keep the chat clean and the same for community..
kk if someone got perm mute and there was someone just doing a chat games like giving stuff to who answer first / say something first it will make the player who has perm mute so sad and he will just rage cuz of this stupid perm mute and he will go make an alt and play with this guy to win stuff that means he broke more rules cuz of a mute so what will u do about this if u muted his alt for mute evading he wont stop so he is breaking more and more rules
Yes let's remove the rules, that way they can't break any.

What you say doesn't make any sense.

Oh_Itz_Sahil

Ultimate Legendary Pika
i get wat u mean but i think that after breaking the rules 6 times they are supposed to learn a lesson and this is the only way the server can keep the chat clean. As to ur point on the price of unmute, I agree... 15euros is quite a lot if its reduced it would be better.

Unawarely

The Pika
Wow wow wow! Big mistake mate, you cant assume people's importance by the amount of mistakes they make/rules theh break.

Agreed that they should learn after 6 offenses, but a perm mute would make them rage quit, then they will tell all their friends who play minecraft that this is a shit server.

think like this, if someone breaks the rules, one week mute is enough to make them quit permanently/for a long time, but if someone actually cares about the server/their progress, they won't have any way of getting unmuted, that' d rage him,

just when he could've gone to other servers who dont perm mute (which a lot do not) he could've done more and got more progress on a game, he'd tell people that this server just punishes stupidly,

now you're gonna tell that people aren't supposed to break rules in the first place

like thats ever gonna happen

go to warning/mute page and see it yourself if people will ever stop breaking rules, most people don't even come back to the server again, if people got 5 mutes (+warn) well then congrats, hes probably a long term member of your server, you earned a player that stayed in the server even tho getting muted for ~40 days in total, and now you want to rage him???

the people who break a ton of rules are more important than most others, in your way of thinking someone who joins for one single bedwars game, then leaves permanently without breaking any rules is more important; than someone who (eg)donated 75€ to the server, got a lot of friends, most likely invited his friends to play with him, he played for 6 years on this server,
and guess what? he has 5 offenses on swearing, flooding/spamming, etc

just because he broke a lot of rules means hes not important??!?? wtf?
If there is not a greater punishment after many offenses it encourages breaking the rules. For example, cheating. If someone cheats, they will get perm banned and tell all their friends that pika sucks. However, noone is saying to get rid of the cheating rule. I said that the people who break less rules matter more because those people are less toxic and being less toxic makes me think that you help the server more.

OP
OP
1MiDo

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
i get wat u mean but i think that after breaking the rules 6 times they are supposed to learn a lesson and this is the only way the server can keep the chat clean. As to ur point on the price of unmute, I agree... 15euros is quite a lot if its reduced it would be better.
k in the rules spam = muteable they didnot say its muteable on /is chat or /p or /p chat in mini games now people getting mutes cuz of spamming in the another chats like what i said and we know that its muteable in the public chat cuz it has 2 sec cool down but any another chat there isnot so it should be allowed to spam in another chat fix this trash rules

OP
OP
1MiDo

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika

it does if u just got a good brain u will know that it make sense

OP
OP
1MiDo

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika

and what i said is right server should update this trash rules not cuz u r a staff so u want to mute people cuz u have fun with doing it being for real rules are for real p2w servers

UpperGround

Great Reporter
If there is not a greater punishment after many offenses it encourages breaking the rules. For example, cheating. If someone cheats, they will get perm banned and tell all their friends that pika sucks. However, noone is saying to get rid of the cheating rule. I said that the people who break less rules matter more because those people are less toxic and being less toxic makes me think that you help the server more.
bad and wrong example,

don't even TRY to compare game play related punishments with chat related ones

UpperGround

Great Reporter
well I wouldn't even count trials idea on these kinda suggestions because they are a lil close minded

ig

OP
OP
1MiDo

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
no one said change hacking ban rules cuz its good who use hack = perm ban but the hackers donot even go out from the server the server is full with hackers + they got ban like 100 times before but guess what they just ban evade so they donot say pika sucks and leave the server no they just grief it more and more

UpperGround

Great Reporter
no one said change hacking ban rules cuz its good who use hack = perm ban but the hackers donot even go out from the server the server is full with hackers + they got ban like 100 times before but guess what they just ban evade so they donot say pika sucks and leave the server no they just grief it more and more
also to add, no one likes people ruining their games

but well swearing? cant say that "no one" likes them hahaha

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Ok in the rules spam = muteable they didnot say its muteable on /is chat or /p or /p chat in mini games now people getting mutes cuz of spamming in the another chats like what i said and we know that its muteable in the public chat cuz it has 2 sec cool down but any another chat there isnot so it should be allowed to spam in another chat fix this trash rules
If you have questions about the rules, ask a staff member to explain it. Not knowing then isn't an excuse.

it does if u just got a good brain u will know that it make sense
Having a good brain? Without meaning to use this in any negative way, I'd say you need to gain more experience and get older to understand your idea is very bad and wouldn't help the server.

and what i said is right server should update this trash rules not cuz u r a staff so u want to mute people cuz u have fun with doing it being for real rules are for real p2w servers
Yes i have alot of fun muting people that swear and spam and stuff because its so fun having a toxic community. In case you don't understand jm being ironic here.
He literally said noone talked about hackers. Also not many of them ban evade, but apparently tyou don't know that. Also ban evading is possible, so why not take out that rule, that way they wouldn't evade! But for real, having ANY punishment that is not a warning incentives them to ban evade, yet that would be also 1 day punishments you know?

Also everyone who supports this thread is the kind of player that would abuse that rule and keep swearing, cuz in longer term there are no consequences.

Last thing, of course unmutes and unbans are expensive, but that's not p2w, if it was cheaper many players wouldn't care about breaking the rulss, cuz then they could but unban or unmute cheap. It is expensive to make a player buy it, but with it, having a different mentality. Who would buy it and hack/swear again? The server doesn't want players to break the rules and then buy those things, its better if players dont break the rules in the first case.

xFeLip3iK09_

Epic Pika
im sure keeping the player base is more important than causing people to rage quit and tell people that this is a shit server.
Perm mute is stupid. Im sure it is NOT encouraging anyone to break a rule. Just because you can doesn't mean you will lmao, i don't think much people will break a rule again to get another 1 week mute
I am sure that maintaining a community that does not respect the rules does not work.
Even with the current rules or not.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I am sure that maintaining a community that does not respect the rules does not work.
Even with the current rules or not.
thats why i suggest to change the rules so people will respect both the rules and the people.
both the staff and the players will relax a little bit more without the fear of getting perm muted

OP
OP
1MiDo

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
If you have questions about the rules, ask a staff member to explain it. Not knowing then isn't an excuse.

Having a good brain? Without meaning to use this in any negative way, I'd say you need to gain more experience and get older to understand your idea is very bad and wouldn't help the server.

Yes i have alot of fun muting people that swear and spam and stuff because its so fun having a toxic community. In case you don't understand jm being ironic here.

He literally said noone talked about hackers. Also not many of them ban evade, but apparently tyou don't know that. Also ban evading is possible, so why not take out that rule, that way they wouldn't evade! But for real, having ANY punishment that is not a warning incentives them to ban evade, yet that would be also 1 day punishments you know?

Also everyone who supports this thread is the kind of player that would abuse that rule and keep swearing, cuz in longer term there are no consequences.

Last thing, of course unmutes and unbans are expensive, but that's not p2w, if it was cheaper many players wouldn't care about breaking the rulss, cuz then they could but unban or unmute cheap. It is expensive to make a player buy it, but with it, having a different mentality. Who would buy it and hack/swear again? The server doesn't want players to break the rules and then buy those things, its better if players dont break the rules in the first case.
not many of the hackers ban evade ?
check opfac +100 hackers daily same as who got banned the last day

moxxy17

Banned
no one is gonna break a chat rule 6 times on accident
i know from experience :)

Old_Prophet

The Pika
Here is the thing. Some people reach 6 offences in 3 months. Those are notorious rule breakers that deserve their permanent mute without questioning. Some people however been playing on this server for 6 years, break the same rule once a year and get permanently muted because of that. I think those people do not deserve to be permanently muted.
So I believe that it would be good to reset a punishment tree for players after a certain time. What time that is, i would leave up to the server management, but i would suggest 6 month after the last punishment is issued. So if a player is not punished for the same offence for 6 months, we can assume they have learned their lesson and his / her punishment tree get's reset. And this could be applicable to all punishments, except those that are punished with a permanent ban.
However. There are situations that should be considered exceptions to this. There are players who excessively flood and spam. Those players should not be granted this right, and therefore i advise to distinguish between spamming and excessive spamming, flooding and excessive flooding. Because the people doing that can never say: "it was a mistake". They are disrupting chat deliberately, with no other goal then to be toxic. These players do never deserve a pardon. Ever.

Last edited:
OP
OP
1MiDo

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Here is the thing. Some people reach 6 offences in 3 months. Those are notorious rule breakers that deserve their permanent mute without questioning. Some people however been playing on this server for 6 years, break the same rule once a year and get permanently muted because of that. I think those people do not deserve to be permanently muted.
So I believe that it would be good to reset a punishment tree for players after a certain time. What time that is, i would leave up to the server management, but i would suggest 6 month after the last punishment is issued. So if a player is not punished for the same offence for 6 months, we can assume they have learned their lesson and his / her punishment tree get's reset. And this could be applicable to all punishments, except those that are punished with a permanent ban.
However. There are situations that should be considered exceptions to this. There are players who excessively flood and spam. Those players should not be granted this right, and therefore i advise to distinguish between spamming and excessive spamming, flooding and excessive flooding. Because the people doing that can never say: "it was a mistake". They are disrupting chat deliberately, with no other goal then to be toxic. These players do never deserve a pardon. Ever.
being for real many people spam / flood by wrong like me i spammed by wrong in the last time in /msg