Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

CHANGE THE PERM MUTE SYSTEM #2

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
well no one likes this system we canot have only 6 offences and then boom perm mute it should reset like there is warning that expires
if warning expire and u keep muting us why tf do u give us a warning at first ?
u should make it perm warn at least this server has to change
#Change_PermMute
No ONE LIKE PIKA CHANGE IT

Last edited:

UpperGround

Great Reporter
If you want something changed try to take time and write a real suggestion.

I agree with this , i think that warnings should get deleted after 6 months of not breaking the same rule.
ive a suggestion regarding that already sooo yeah

Unawarely

The Pika
well no one likes this system we canot have only 6 offences and then boom perm mute it should reset like there is warning that expires
if warning expire and u keep muting us why tf do u give us a warning at first ?
u should make it perm warn at least this server has to change
#Change_PermMute
No ONE LIKE PIKA CHANGE IT
I think warnings should expire after 2 weeks, but I think that 6 punishments is enough to learn your lesson.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
If warnings expired after 2 weeks you would see people randomly spamming every 2 weeks . You start spamming - you get warned , after 2 weeks your warn expires and if you spam again you will only get warned.
6 months is a lot too, id say 1 month is enough

Unawarely

The Pika
These are all screenshot of spamming of 2 players(buying unmutes monthly , spamming on alts as well) , enjoy ; View: https://imgur.com/a/Ukd0YCT

Now imagine if warnings expired every 2 weeks , they already bought few unmutes.. if warnings got reseted that frequently they would just join with their alts spam a bit and go off , after 2 weeks again , again.. and again.. you see where im going with this
Ooh i understand now

Krekkers

Veteran
If after 3 weeks you still did'nt learn you shouldnt break those rules.
I will be angry.

OP
OP
1MiDo

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
These are all screenshot of spamming of 2 players(buying unmutes monthly , spamming on alts as well) , enjoy ; View: https://imgur.com/a/Ukd0YCT

Now imagine if warnings expired every 2 weeks , they already bought few unmutes.. if warnings got reseted that frequently they would just join with their alts spam a bit and go off , after 2 weeks again , again.. and again.. you see where im going with this
not everyone like them,
we are spamming 3 times and we get a mute sometimes we spam by wrong or we get reported by someone who has ignored someone who talked in the page of the chat and we be spamming 4 times in the page for him but for us its only 2 times because there is some guy who talked so it made the page full with others chat and if someoen ignored him it means we will get a mute for spamming not fair it needs to reset the punishments because we have to play in pika and have fun that is what this server made for.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
So what , rules should be "do everything you want just play on our server please , don't quit"
I dont remember saying that but okay.

Im saying that permanently muting people just makes them quit. Literally. I mean all this COULD be sorted out if the warnings were expiring tbh

imagine playing here for a long time and swearing 5 times in a course of 6 and a half years, now u swear again and u get muted ahshhahahashahahhsahrh

uCyber

Pika Member
I dont see a massive issue with Pika's ban/mute system (LiteBans) Just don't break the rules.

ir_n

The Pika

taliban dont spam wth?