Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

can't get in again!

zombiecreeper27

Pika Lover
i'm having that thing again where when i try to enter survival it sends me back to the main lobby. anyone else having the same issue? every time something like this happens i'm hopeful it's because they're going to update survival soon :)

bratphobic

Epic Pika
maybe try exiting minecraft, restarting your wifi, or even just taking a little break from the game will have the problems fix themselves? but like you said it could possibly just be a server issue! maybe survival is down because they are doing a quick reboot or something like that. good luck! - bratphobic

janc

i hawe the same problrm evry night from 8pm ... and i try to exied and evrything ..

Maddy_

Banned
i'm having that thing again where when i try to enter survival it sends me back to the main lobby. anyone else having the same issue? every time something like this happens i'm hopeful it's because they're going to update survival soon :)
Well It just a simple issue restart minecraft or quite game for while like for 2-10 min and get some fresh air. It works for me idk it works for you or not

Massine_MB

same thing here when i enter to survival they kick me and they write this for me:
We are syncing your data, please wait
You were kicked from survivalred: Internal exeption :
io.netty.handler.codec.EncoderExeption:
java.langNullPointerExeption