Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Cannot upgrade RedStone and Diamond minions

NotSniperGod

Hello,myself NotSniperGod, 3 days before i bought a redstone and a diamond minion and thought to upgrade but when i clicked on the diamond minion upgrade it came "no requirements found" and also it happened to redstone minion i thought that the minion should generate some more items then the requirement will be found, I let the minion generate above 10k items but it didn't made any change the same thing came "requirement not found" other than diamond and redstone minion other minion's requirements are found i can upgrade them.Kindly read my message and fix this problem also respond me, thank you.

Attachments

• Problem no.1.png
    Problem no.1.png
    424.7 KB · Views: 2
  • problem no.2.png
    problem no.2.png
    551.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Problem no.1.png
    Problem no.1.png
    424.7 KB · Views: 1
  • problem no.2.png
    problem no.2.png
    551.2 KB · Views: 2
I've already reported this in the Bug Report Section, but unfortunately, no admins/staff members have replied to my thread up until now.

+ the bug is also applicable to the Lapis Minion, and possibly all the minions which has a higher player level requirement such as the emerald and quartz minions.

acura

Great Reporter
I've already reported this in the Bug Report Section, but unfortunately, no admins/staff members have replied to my thread up until now.

+ the bug is also applicable to the Lapis Minion, and possibly all the minions which has a higher player level requirement such as the emerald and quartz minions.
It certainly needs quite a lot of time to fix bugs as it is not as easy as flipping the back of a hand. Please be patient.