Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bug

P4VkA74

So, i fell on a block and died.When I went to pick up my stuff they were vanishing instead of going to my inventory,that happened twice

MiskatBD

Epic Pika
Not a bug. When you die you will lose your stuffs thats normal. But still you can save them if you reach there before ground items remove.

OP
OP
P

P4VkA74

Not a bug. When you die you will lose your stuffs thats normal. But still you can save them if you reach there before ground items remove.
they were vanishing as i was picking them up, i died and went to the place i died for less than a minute

Snowyy

Banned
No you cannot get them back , if you die you get teleported to spawn , and the entities in your island ( mobs , dropped items) despawn.

Snowyy

Banned
So, i fell on a block and died.When I went to pick up my stuff they were vanishing instead of going to my inventory,that happened twice
Sadly , fall damage is enabled , so make a safe island in order for you to not die.