Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bounty money loss

Do I deserve to get the money back?

• No, you don't deserve it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kbot

First off, I understand what I did was stupid, but I found a glitch while doing it. I logged on a second account and gave it money, and set a bounty on myself. I spent 3 billion dollars on the bounty by using /bounty add (number) and I killed myself with my second account to get the money back, and it said that I claimed the bounty but my balance stayed the same. I lost 3 billion dollars which I got yesterday from buying crates. I essentially wasted $23 on a stupid experiment. So I don't know what to do to get that money back - or if it's even possible to get it back, but I would appreciate it if a staff member could respond, or give me the money back, or even a portion of it. I'm writing this because I bought that 3 billion from crates yesterday, it cost $23 and I wouldn't like that money to be wasted. Thank you for reading and your consideration.

nd618

Supporter
You should report glitch , not abusing it ..because of that, they probably won't refund your money .

OP
OP
Kbot

Kbot

Yeah, I made a support ticket, it wouldn't let me delete this. And also I don't really expect them to give it back either. I just wanted them to be aware of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.