Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Money Better Than Shards

OP
OP
RafayIsUltraOp

RafayIsUltraOp

Pika Lover
IGN
RafayIsUltraOp
They added alot of stuff because you need new stuff in order to not get bored. Op Lifesteal would turn out to be like lifesteal, 20 players at night, 60 in day and it would overall die and not be worth their time causing them to shutdown the gamemode. Although pika does have a fair amount of P2W you can easily be very good at the game by being F2P like Razon_1, Dinosauraus and Saad6722. Imo they are the best Op Lifesteal players that a F2P. You just need to grind money and then you can buy the P2W stuff for ingame money from P2W players
we dont have top donator role like razon, we don't have staff friends like dino. we are just average f2p players. zireb literally bought p2w staff at the start of the season and helped tox and iconic to get dragon egg. the fact is its unfair i was in the end too but they had p2w stuff and i didn't got the egg well unfair but now who cares!

The only "irl money" I have spent on pika network is for 3 ranks and 2 keys. I bought perm beta on Op Lifesteal however got gifted perm omega from a friend. If you do /level in opls maybe you will get some keys 🤦‍♂️
anyways shards are poop and we need spawners back in shop

we dont have top donator role like razon, we don't have staff friends like dino. we are just average f2p players. zireb literally bought p2w staff at the start of the season and helped tox and iconic to get dragon egg. the fact is its unfair i was in the end too but they had p2w stuff and i didn't got the egg well unfair but now who cares!
pika cares bout money only B) they are happy till they getting green paper

CqmeronO

Epic Pika
pika cares bout money only B) they are happy till they getting green paper
You are very unknowledgeable about that statement. Although you may see pika as that, I don't. It's your choice to pay and you can get the stuff from being free to play

CqmeronO

Epic Pika
Razon got stuff gifted to him, staff friends has nothing to do with anything, that's just dino making friends, and zireb p2wing to help my team get the dragon egg is his decision, my advice is if you don't like farming shards for villager spawners. Farm /level.

OP
OP
RafayIsUltraOp

RafayIsUltraOp

Pika Lover
IGN
RafayIsUltraOp
Razon got stuff gifted to him, staff friends has nothing to do with anything, that's just dino making friends, and zireb p2wing to help my team get the dragon egg is his decision, my advice is if you don't like farming shards for villager spawners. Farm /level.
i dont have any issue with farming shards i can afk alts and farm shards like others and kill bosses too but shards is copied from donut smp but then its better to play donut smp. you agree?

CqmeronO

Epic Pika
i dont have any issue with farming shards i can afk alts and farm shards like others and kill bosses too but shards is copied from donut smp but then its better to play donut smp. you agree?
Well no. I don't agree. Donut smp is premium meaning you cannot play it on a cracked account, and pika-network is cracked, so you can play it on tlauncher. Most of the pika playerbase don't have java and that's why they resort to tlauncher and pika network.

Well yeah? How do you think 3ez5me got it, he didn't buy royal keys, he bought it with in game money and he hasn't spent a dime
no one gonna sell ultimate rank for in game money even if we give them money from which they can be baltop they will just redeem the rank to be on the top

CaveCrafter

Epic Pika
IGN
CaveCrafter
Btw can you tell me how you make if you want :-)

Attachments

• image_2024-08-10_010209593.png
    image_2024-08-10_010209593.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 1

autho

I disagree with all of these points made.
After working on a server with a friend of mine where we had this discussion it makes it more of a grind, this keeps players playing longer to get more money. Not only that but afking isn't the only way to get money. Bosses give 500 shards per boss and you dont even have to do alot of damage. Not only that but spawners are not as beneficial as you think, there are other ways of making more money that are 10x faster than spawners.
Making spawners easier to get will not grab more people, it will infact decrease the player count. I understand it is "Op" Lifesteal however making the money way too easy to get to the point where the prices on items sky rocket is too much.
i heavily agree in 1 hr i made 8k shards by farming dune and i got proton