Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

best bed destroy animation

Ablag

Pika Member
What is the best Bed destroy animation? In two categories, one being the one which can be obtained by coins and another category which cannot be obtained by coins?

FaroukUN1

Epic Pika
i think its umm... i got elite rank when i was in annother city in pojav launcher then i saw in my game cosmetics trhat i have thief took the bed destroy animation .... which is basicly when you break a bed an enderman comes and look like he stole it for 4 seconds..... its not the best but... :} i descovered a new strat.... that you can hide behind the enderman so his large hitbox will prevent you from enemie hits then you scare him and destroy him XD
note : im now collecting so many coins to get piggy pop bed destroy animation so plz tell me if its ridable or not bcuz it costs 50,000 coins

____Clown

Great Reporter
What is the best Bed destroy animation? In two categories, one being the one which can be obtained by coins and another category which cannot be obtained by coins?
ngl I just like thunder bed destroy

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Trial
For me, it is the ice shatter animation. Also the piggy pop is really cool.

Pranavisalive

I b
i think its umm... i got elite rank when i was in annother city in pojav launcher then i saw in my game cosmetics trhat i have thief took the bed destroy animation .... which is basicly when you break a bed an enderman comes and look like he stole it for 4 seconds..... its not the best but... :} i descovered a new strat.... that you can hide behind the enderman so his large hitbox will prevent you from enemie hits then you scare him and destroy him XD
note : im now collecting so many coins to get piggy pop bed destroy animation so plz tell me if its ridable or not bcuz it costs 50,000 coins
I thought the same thing too. But it was a scam. You cannot ride the pig and sometimes the pig just doesn't spawn for some reason

FaroukUN1

Epic Pika
I b

I thought the same thing too. But it was a scam. You cannot ride the pig and sometimes the pig just doesn't spawn for some reason
no way im waiting with full patience for 3 weeks to get 50000 coins for nothing.... im now at 48000 coins so thanks for your reply; its very helpfull ... so a cuase of you i still have my coins to save them for annother thing :3 :gold:

Fach

Great Reporter
The piggy pop bed destroy animation is not rideable.

Fach

Great Reporter
no way im waiting with full patience for 3 weeks to get 50000 coins for nothing.... im now at 48000 coins so thanks for your reply; its very helpfull ... so a cuase of you i still have my coins to save them for annother thing :3 :gold:
If you're in a guild, you can spend those coins by depositing them. There is a upgradable guild perk which gives you a chance to get a free cosmetic after a won game. It can even give you cosmetics which you normally can't purchase using coins